Dynasty Warriors 4.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Amaury, May 24, 2010.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

How do you get all the "tales" (Ex: "The Two Qiaos" unlocks Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao.)? I still need to unlock Jiang Wei and Zhang Jiao, but Jiang Wei's unlocked by completing one of "tales" (side-stories).

Any help will be appreciated.

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

For the Two Qiaos tale, complete Wu musou once and then in act 1, complete the Yellow turban fortress first and the directly with the rebellion itself. Afterwards you just have to completete the tales story to unlock them.
    Zhang Jiao is unlocked by completing each musuo mode once between Wu, Shu, Wei and the Other.

Good luck and enjoy, the 4 generation has some of the best memories for me.

3. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Well

1 the two qiaos you gotta start the rebellion it self then you have to save them from dong zhuo make sure no officers caught you make sure you protect the two and watch their heatlh beacuse it can go down fast too with no protection. ( i had a hard time getting thoses too those was the only ones i don't have but finally for 3 mounths i got them)

2 Zhange jiao you gotta complete Naman's story mode to get him.

3 jiang wei You gotta Follow zhuge liang's task and defeat a offrecer ( who i forgot his name) to tell the boss that makes him a trator oh make sure he don't die and get to zhuge liang. ( when it 's complets stay away from jaing wei and don't duel him though)

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Another question:

Would anyone happen to know which elemental orbs each playable character uses when CPU controlled? I want to build my characters around that. I know quite a few, such as Sima Yi uses a "Poison Orb", but a full list wouldn't hurt so nothing is missed.

Thanks in advance.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I believe they all use different ones and it's rather hard to determine unless they get into Musou mode.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

I've been using the "Arena" challenge in XL to help with that. I've gotten a few more. Some of them don't seem to use them, though, such as Diao Chan and Zhang He.

7. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

some what i remember diao chan's element was ice and zhange he was poison >.>'