E3: Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts Stream Shows HD 1.5 Remix Gameplay and Artbook Video

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Earlier today at E3, Square Enix revealed some information and showed gameplay of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 remix on their "Square Enix Presents" stream, where they included a brand new art book video and trailer for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix. It was also revealed that the art book will contain a secret message for Kingdom Hearts fans from Tetsuya Nomura himself.​
    There will also be additional autographed artwork giveaways signed by Tetsuya Nomura on the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page, as the presentation mentions as well.​
    Missed the stream earlier today? No problem! Kh-vids has you covered. Check out the entire Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 remix showing below!​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      A message from Nomura? Interesting...

Good thing I pre-ordered it to get the artbook.
    2. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      Does anyone know what our chances are of still getting a 2.5 HD remix of some sort? I wonder if they will choose to release it after KHIII if at all.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      Chances are pretty high. Nomura says he really wants to return the series to consoles and allow fans to better understand the series.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

I expect it to be released next year. After that would be KH3.
    5. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I hope that this artkbook become available in here someday.
    6. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      I was wondering about that myself because I want to play BBSFM and KH2FM on my PS3!

The KH3 trailer was just a say of saying "Yeah we're making it but don't expect it for another 2 or 3 years."