Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      yeah a ps3.....Well it is my birthday in this week so maybe I will get like.....a few houndred dollars lol.
    2. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Is anyone going to get all of them, probably if your a big Kingdom Hearts fan you will buy them all. And it's sad that the PS3 hasn't been hacked yet, somepeople were hoping for a Action Replay Max PS3 but it won't happen until the PS3 is hacked, but I guess I could go on to DS and PSP hacking then.
    3. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I would get all of them if I could! It's a matter of money, ya'know, it's not like I could get all three at the same time! For those of you who can...I don't like you! :(
    4. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Don't worry, I couldn't buy them at the same time either, well maybe two of the games if I saved up but all three I couldn't afford.
    5. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      ill probably just get the one for my ds and watch the others online...sigh...Sony realy screwed it up
    6. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Well..."all of them", can't really say, simply because, we have no idea how many are coming out. Whether it be 1, 2, or 3 games, etc. But however many DO come out, I'll most likely be able to get them all. May take some time, yes, but hey, what are jobs for, right?
    7. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I'm not worried about the games so much as the consoles. I can't even afford a DS right now, AND THAT'S THE CHEAPEST OF THE THREE! *SIGH* :(
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I don't have a job, but I do help around the house and get £5 pocket money so it would take me 20 weeks or something to save up.

Just get the pre-owned ones, I won't get a PSP because I'm saving up for a
      PS3 and a DS.
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Yeah. I want them all to be honest. I have a DS and am definitely getting a PSP or a PS3 this Christmas. It's hard to say though. I might get a PS3 just because I like console KH better than handheld.

D: I wish I had enough money. Thank God Christmas is so close. :D
      Oh yeah. We can watch 'em online.

Can't believe I didn't think of that. @_@
    10. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      But I don't think it will be great as playing the actual game, I will feel kinda jealous.
    11. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I need advice. Should I get a DS or a PSP this Christmas? A PS3 is pretty much out of the question because......my family's poor. I ADMIT IT! :(
    12. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Sorry to hear that, I have neither but I'm going to buy a DS first cause it's it cheaper, maybe a PSP on my Birthday, I haven't decided if I will get a PSP or a Wii.
    13. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      get a psp and then kh0 then when u beat it we can mail em to each other and u can play com 2 on my ds ^_^
    14. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      SWEET, THANKS! You rock! :)

I added to your Rep. Dr. Kill! (If you would really let me use something as precious as a DS, then your a true friend!)
    15. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      i know i do :) jk yeah its cool
    16. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      While we're on the subject, anyone know how much a DS runs for? I believe a PSP is around $170, correct? But what about DS? Not sure and was curious...
    17. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I hope the PS3 gets hacked soon. Anyway what about these Ideas.
      KH Zero: Xehanort (Or Whatever his name is) is travelling through time to bring chaos to the worlds and Mickey also has to, to stop him. The Knights appear in this game.
      KH Chain of Memories 2: Roxas' story in Organization XIII, about his missions and his life there, Riku is Final Boss.
      KH (Untitled): Basically Kingdom Hearts 3 and has something to do with the letter.

That's what I think though.

I think it's $129.99.
    18. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      I believe it costs around $120-150.

What letter? The one I made a thread about, or the one they get at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2?
    19. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      The one at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.
    20. Ultima-Sora
      Ultima-Sora
      Okay. All I know is that the Kingdom Hearts series is going to be REALLY chaotic once these games come out.