Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I just had a thought, I thought Terra, Aqua and Ven would be the main characters, I guess I was wrong. WELL WHAT THE HELL WAS THE SECRET ENDING FOR THEN?
    2. [Total.Chaos]
      [Total.Chaos]
      So... another KH game for PS2? Or PS3? This ought to be interesting. Wonder when I should head out and start saving for a PS3?

Uh... for the 3rd KH game.... We don't know much about that though.
    3. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Oh yes, forgot about that and can someone translate the whole page or the letter with a Sora drawing on it?
    4. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      This news is really pwnsome. I'm excited about the new project. What would kh-vids do without you, Xaldin?
    5. Sorax
      Sorax
      I'm am both confused and amazed

I'm confused of the fact that Mickey Actually shows in Traverse Town? Why, don't know...I'm suddenly confused on what's going on

And amazed that this new game has improved over the years it was first made.
    6. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      i have seen the evil letters, the chain of memories 2 thing better just be another remake.

i wonder what the 0 game is i hope of one of them goes back into the destruction of hollow bastion.

i don't care what roxas did, but i got one majorly big theory riding on xeha's past.
      though xemnas is in the organization too so not all bad i guess.
    7. libregkd
    8. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Kinda looks like overviews of things that were not shown in the game earlier...
    9. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      i still don't have a ds for that game, i'll probably have to find an emulator since i don't ever plan on getting a ds.

besides the new one looks like paper and i bet it could be snaped in half easily, if i do get one it will be the old one bought used on ebay.

i'm good to go for the psp one and the ps3 one will hopefully take a long time before it's done, i'm still paying off a camara and other stuff.
    10. Noise
      Noise
      Omg!!! XD!!! So Happy!
    11. qwdc
      qwdc
      Sora's clothes aren't small.

Anyway, I'm really eager to find out more about this project. If it's several new games instead of just one, then man is this gonna take a while.
    12. darkslayer
      darkslayer
      Thanks for info. Its just so werid about all the game rumors.
    13. Explode
      Explode
      OMG haven't seen any actual pictures in a while. That looks pwnsome.
    14. AzureKite
      AzureKite
      :) Glad I have a DS and PSP im pretty much set.