Dream Drop Distance Easiest way to defeat Julius?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Klonao, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Klonao Moogle Assistant

Easiest way to defeat him? I'm trying to defeat him as Sora, but I keep getting defeated. Help? (I'm on level 34, have second chance and using the Sweet Dreams keyblade.)

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Get an A rank on all the Dives to get the divewing keyblade, or fight all the bosses again with the secret portals to get the other keyblade that I forget the name of. Next grab lots of Balloona's, curaga, and a dream eater with Thunder defense so you have it maxed. Also, try your best to keep an eye on him. I remember every time he did that jumping attack and was going around like a jumping bean I always got hit because i couldn't get away. Higher level never hurts either

3. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I am having a hard time with him as well. I never knew about the other keyblades, I had a feeling the standard ones weren't the only ones. But I'm going to try this. I'm level 58 and on standard and still am having a hard time with him. Though I believe I have barely any resistance for anything.

4. Karuta Reborn

Moved to Kingdom Hearts Help.

5. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Toximander is quite useful as a Dream Eater Partner for this better. You won't have to worry about status ailments.

6. AzzyFox Destiny Islands Resident

If you're using Sora, get Superglide from Ryu Dragon. It's a great way to make distance and avoid Julius' physical attacks.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Spam balloonra/balloonga

8. Nobodyslight Merlin's Housekeeper

I just put in 3 curaga spells, had the dream eater that gave all the reload boosts, a ryu dragon, and the one that gives you all up boosts, the dive wing, and 2 of the shadowbreaker, and rest baloonra; it's faster than baloonga