Editing : Shop Code

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Saxima, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Saxima's Graphic Shop is made for DARK SKIN, FLUID WIDTH.
    b32323

[​IMG]

[TABLE="width: 700, align: center"] It's been just about two months or so since I opened my shop, and not many people have come to visit, but that's okay! I'm in great appreciation of the people who have come to visit me, and I've been more than happy to serve them all. I hope that within the coming days, I shall receive more love. It's a very exciting thing, you know ~ [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 850, align: center"] On crediting, you have a choice between me very, very subtly watermarking your graphic, or crediting me in your signature, making it as small and out of the way as you'd like. I will only accept the highest quality images you can find - and yes they're out there. I wouldn't like to spend my time trying to make a low-quality image look good, because that's not easy nor fun. Please be patient - please be respectful. I am a senior, and while I make time, I may not have it all of the time. I will do a quick and quality job to the best of my ability, and your cooperation would be lovely. If I deem your request less than . . . acceptable to my tastes, I will deny it. I'm usually very open, so I'm sure this will be a rare occurrence. [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 850, align: center"] Not that I've really ever had many frequently asked questions, but . . . What does FAQ mean? ——— It means "frequently asked questions". What program do you use? ——— I use Photoshop CS5. Hey, can I get more than one thing at a time? ——— Depends, I guess. If it's a signature and avatar set, then sure, but if it's a signature and a gif or perhaps a signature and a roleplay layout, then no. Well, maybe. If it just feels like it's too much work, then that's the point where I won't do it. Ehh, I'm actually pretty lenient, so maybe you'll get lucky. Can you hurry up? ——— Well, no. I work at my own pace, but if there's a certain time you need it by, then you should probably tell me. Most things will be done within the week of the request, unless the requests pile high [which I doubt], then that should be my deadline.[/TABLE]

[​IMG]
    [TABLE="width: 850, align: center"] Avatars ——The image that goes under your username.
    Staff: 200x200 Prem: 150x150 Norm: 100x100​
    Please be as specific as possible if you don't want me to have my way with it. Signatures ——The long-ways images that go under your posts.
    - Prems: Can have two Norms: Can have one Max size is 500x500 Will also format text in, if you'd like​
    You should also be nice and thorough in describing, otherwise, I'll fail to meet possible expectations, unless that's what you'd like. Post schemes ——This is the color, font, and etc that you would like to have in your posts.
    - Is open to all members Can have up to three colors in posts Any font Any number of indents Can be applied to RPs Can match your avatar and signature, if you so desire​
    You should specify what forum layout your using, because if you want a light against light, that's not going to work. I could work out this kink with you. Roleplaying ——This ranges from RP post templates, to designing the whole OP [opening post] for a roleplay. I haven't had much practice with the latter, so beware. Banners/Headers ——If you have a story, or want a little something to top your RP post or OP to your RP, then this is your request. GIFs ——BEWARE, I have had some practice, but I'm not a pro - this is one of the reasons for opening this show.
    - If provided, I can resize If needed, links will have to be provided from YouTube Time frame must be between two and ten seconds If you intend to use it in your signature, max is 500x500, and there's the 500kb limit to think of as well If it's from a movie, I will work with you Branching from that^, I would recommend using Windows Movie Maker to cut down the movie or show to what you want the GIF of.​
    [/TABLE]
    [​IMG]
    [table="width: 850, align: center"] Other Graphic Shops: [ | | | | | | | ] Fonts: [ | | ] Photoshop Resources: [ | | | | | ] Renders: [ | | | ] Japanese Emoticons: [ ] Symbols & Special Characters: [ | | ] Gradient & Rainbow text generator: [ ] [/table]

[​IMG]

100x100
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

150x150
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Signatures
    [table="width: 850, align: center"] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [/table]

Post schemes

Normal Replies​
    [table="width: 850, align: center"] Things are shaping up to be pretty odd. Fair enough. You could say I am . . . the biggest nobody of them all. Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally. The first and last waltz of life are always the beginning and end. I really love kittens, but then again, who doesn't? I think it should be a crime against humanity to hate any kitten. [/table]

Banners/Headers​
    [table="width: 850, align: center"]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/table]

GIFs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ready for your order?​

- Size: [prem only | 150x150 | 100x100]
    - Image:
    - Text: [yes or no | if yes, specify what to say]
    - Color Specifications:
    - Shape Specifications:
    - Specifications:
    - Subtle watermark or small credit in sig?:
    - Anything else?

Signatures
    - Size: [max 500x500]
    - Image:
    - Text: [yes or no | if yes, specify what to say]
    - Color Specifications:
    - Shape Specifications:
    - Specifications:
    - Match your avatar?:
    - Border: [if so, what type of border?]
    - Anything else?

Post Formattings
    - Font types:
    - Colors:
    - Match avatar and/or signature?:

RP Post Formatings
    - Font types:
    - Colors:
    - Indents: [if so, how many?]
    - Anything special?

Banners, Headers, Topper . . . thingies . . .
    - Font types:
    - Colors:
    - Specific images to work with:
    - Border: [yes or no]
    - Certain theme?:
    - Anything else?

GIFs
    - Clip: [link or download link provided]
    - Length & Times
    - Size