Editing : THG - OCF Code

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Saxima, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[TABLE="width: 700, align: center"] My name is Arkadi Svelka, I'm seventeen-years-old, and I'm from District IV. My main sponsor is Saxima and this is what I look like here. People say that if I were to use any kind of weapon, it'd be the bow & arrow, and that I specialize in hand-to-hand combat. I'm going to be a Tribute in The Hunger Games - there's going to be twenty-three other people out for my blood. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I could say that I feel strange that I might die, scared I might kill someone innocent, and confident that I could win.. I'll have to do my best to survive. Personality: Arkadi has a strong personality, and likes to contribute it to her long dead mother and father - also partially to her strong Russian lineage. All she can ever really say good of herself is that she has a soft spot for small children, especially ones that are orphans like herself. Her temper is something of a legend to be spoken of, since she can snap with the slightest irritation. She has no patience for weak people, especially those who have some sort of parent figure, and believes that she should always be just as strong as any man in her district, be able to do anything that they can, and try to do it better. Although she seems like the rough, tough, one-of-the-guys girl, she's very elegant and knows how to act like a lady when she needs to. When she's prepared to do something, she won't take no for an answer and she won't be scared out of doing it. She, much like the rest of District IV, is constantly wary of the actions of the Capitol, and so she a little rebellious in every act she can be. Even though she's from a Career District, she would never stoop so low as to team up with those who are completely willing to kill who could be innocents. History: When Arkadi was just five years old, her mother and father took a ship out in the morning, as they usually did every morning, to catch the part of the day's shipment. Hundreds of the district's people did it, but she always thought her mother and father were the best. In the afternoon, Arkadi's father's friend had broken the news to her that her parents had passed at sea due to an accident with another ship. Arkadi has always believed that it was never an accident, but something the Capitol pulled because her parents were strong people, that they had something to do with the First Rebellion. After, she was raised by a few different people of the town, always moving to different homes, but never really minding, as she picked up many useful skills. She could hunt, use a trident, tie knots, make nets, swim well, and find all different kinds of fish and animals to eat. For her seventh birthday, her father's friend had given her a bow and taught her how to use it well, and would often take her out into the woods when there wasn't any other work to be done. It was also useful that he taught her to survive, but made sure to always break her confidence and crush her soul every now and then so that she could gain some humility. At age ten, one of her mother's closets friends, a musician, had taught her to play the violin and said that whenever she got mad or upset, to take the instrument out into the woods and simply play. Even though she had always had just enough to eat, she immediately signed up for tesserae when she turned twelve so that she could feel the homeless kids of the district. She had enough money to keep herself going and whatever she didn't absolutely need, she would trade it or give it away. Each year since she hasn't been selected to be a Tribute in the Games, she took whoever had the most chance of being in it and trained them aside from the people who would illegally train the Careers, saying that they had an unfair disadvantage, that just a little bit of knowledge on survival could go a long ways. Since she had learned to hunt, she had trained herself or with her uncle (she called her father's friend), being careful to stay out of the eye of the looming Capitol. Fears: Arkadi is scared she may kill an innocent, and is twitchy around tracker jacker nests. [/TABLE]