Fandub Encounter (Birth by Sleep - Volume 2)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Mike Chaser

The future of the Kingdom Hearts series continues with a new video between Aqua and Ven. The events continue from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, which leads to Birth by Sleep - volume 2.

Aqua begins to telepathically hear Ven, who's telling her not to give up. She's suffering from fighting, walking and remaining alone for years without her friends . Ventus encourages Aqua and gives her advice to continue her journey through Birth by Sleep - Voulme 2.

The future Kingdom Hearts videos focuses on a couple of characters that reveal information to each other based on what we know from start to end in the series. This gives a feel for how the character may interact with others if they were able to telepathically communicate. All information is accurate, however what makes theses videos interesting is how they're able to talk to each other even though they are not able to see each other in person.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      I've said this to Mike, but I'll say it again, I'm blown away by this video. Having written the script, I always feel unsure that my writing isn't all that great. However, Mike and the girl who voiced Aqua (forgive my temporary memory loss) really hit it out of the park and captured what I was going for when I wrote it.

Great work!