Enigmatic Soldier Boss Battle

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Monkey Merlin's Housekeeper

=) Self explainable. It's the boss battle against the Enigmatic Soldier.

Sources: Mike from KHN, Redsonic and BurnGriffith.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Mar 31, 2007.

1. KHexpert12
      KHexpert12
      :eek: Im Screwed with a capital S
    2. A Link to the Future?
      A Link to the Future?
      He is one of the guys that got owned by the bald bloke in the FM secret ending right?

We have no chance at all against the bald one then :(
    3. kingdom fox
      kingdom fox
      Know dude

What do you mean oh now I get it, by the way, its not the bald guy:)
    4. RoxasXIIIX
      RoxasXIIIX
      Wow. He died on 2 hits...

If he got Pwnzorzed by the Bald guy then we're screwed if we fight him.
    5. Marluxia52091
      Marluxia52091
      man if the knight is that strong, and he got his a$$ kicked by the bald guy, then i dont think anyone is gonna stand a chance against ol' baldy.
    6. Jaxed
      Jaxed
      This makes me want to see Nomura's vid of fighting him...
      *imagines see Nomura swear in frustration at no being able to beat his own creation...:D *
    7. munboy
      munboy
      in the next kh game we might not be screwed against baldly because they will probally add something more powerful than the reaction command and drive forms so beating the knights and baldy in the next kh game will be not so hard like now.
      i.e. facing xemnas was hard in kh1 fm, but since they added the reaction command in kh2 he wasn't as hard a he was.
    8. neokeymaster
      neokeymaster
      If the boldy is a boss im gonna be afraid to even try him ;_; his attacks will be so strong theyll blow your ps2 up ><
    9. Bvbffg
      Bvbffg
      hay the kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ and kingdom hearts final mix are comeing to the U.S. soon bunduld together this fall my dad works at square enix so thats what his boss said ok and you can quote me
    10. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      oh flying monkies...ima fight him on the easiest mode possible and level up like mad! and maybe fight him on critical mode if i feel confidant.

i quoted the bloke who is divulging secret and very impossible info. Do I get a prize? if KHIIFM+ was gonna come to the states, it wouldn't be leaked out like that. Best thing to do is wait for the Square Party in May.
    11. munboy
      munboy
      Will there ever be a vid. of anyone actually beating him.
    12. king-@
      king-@
      <<<<<------------------------------------:eek: heyyyy everybodyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! look my avatar!! i can't post the image but if you have seen one of the last videos of khfm2+ from youtube you'll undertand!!!! look at the end: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WO8vw-sACKY there is the armor of the blue haired girl (Aqua?) and her keyblade
    13. Mirai
      Mirai
      ... :eek:

Okay... I'm not so sure that I can beat this guy...
    14. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Two hits? That's plain insane! But I guess if you take on Marluxia with EXP Zero you only get one hit... I really gotta reconsider my original plan of doing an EXP Zero run on Critical. Or doing a Critical run at all, for that matter.
    15. munboy
      munboy
      I'm surprised that no one has used AR or GS to beat the knight yet.
    16. SlashXIII
      SlashXIII
      Wow...I saw this yesterday..I tihnk...and I thought Sephiroth was fun, this is gonna be hella fun! [/sarcasm] Anyone know the name of the keyblade Sora is using?
    17. Enigmatic_Squeaks
      Enigmatic_Squeaks
      Omg!!!

ZOMFG:eek: :eek: :eek:

People, I named myself after this guy!

HE IS SOOO AMAZING AND SOOOO STRONG!!!

I lost to him like a million times :(

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! ME HAVEY FINAL MIIIIX!!!!!!!!!!
    18. Jaxed
      Jaxed
      Hey, I just thought of something.....I remember a cheat vid a while back and it had sora in master form constantly arial dodging....Would it be possible against this boss? Because constant arial dodging would make you near invincible, while still keeping your pride for not using a invincibility code.....but you would have to use a code for constant arial dodging........
    19. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      yeah, but i think that guy didn't even tried to fight..I mean he could have stayed on the ground and use reflega or guard....i think it was only to show the vid...
    20. Shade Tail
      Shade Tail
      When I face him I'm soooo gonna abuse Action Replay:D