SotW Entry [ent] Signature of the Week #61 - Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Signature | of | the | Week

no. 61
    [entry thread; entries are due jan. 10. 2011]
    N O S T A L G I A
    Time for SotW to start up again! We took a brief break for the holidays / Misty forgot about it, but now we're back! You can use/make anything that says nostalgia to you. Along with your sig, we ask that you submit just a few sentences saying why you chose/made what you did.
    This will also be the first SotW where we will be offering a pin to the victor.

2. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Powerpuff girls were my entire childhood. I swear I've seen every single episode from the beginning to the end. I chose Bubbles because she was my favorite one and I secretly wanted to be her.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    [​IMG]
    This is my first attempt at this but I think it works because we all secretly long to be as simple and happy as the 'ultimate star child' and to be able to eat all we want and not gain a pound. I used to alway long to live forever like Kirby.

4. Doukuro Chaser

I'm useless when it comes to graphics without tutorials, but after seeing the theme I went down memory lane... And well, I saw some Link pictures earlier that same day so I just had to. I love that game, and when I had it I played all of the time. Zelda was my first RPG game and still is among my favorites <3

[​IMG]

Tutorial Link
    I couldn't download the brushes since I did it on a school computer, but I like how it came out.

5. T3F Chaser

[​IMG]

After seeing the theme I really had to think back, but Tekken is really the game I've lived with. I chose hworang because although he's not one of the original tekken characters, he's definitely one of my favourites...at least male character anyway...

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Okay, I took a different angle of nostalgia. By that I mean I didn't do it from my point of view, I did it from Zexion's.

[​IMG]

I had many different ideas but none of them were really working, so I decided to do this, Zexion looking back to his past wishing he wasn't a nobody any more. I chose Kingdom hearts because it is my past as well as my present, I remember the days of first playing it- they were good days. It's also connected to my username as I miss the times I spent on here just RPing all night, that's why I chose Ienzo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.