KH-Vids Podcast Episode #112: E3 2016

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by libregkd, Jul 1, 2016.

1. libregkd -

[​IMG]
    It's time for the KH-Vids Podcast! That time of the year again has come and gone so now we (try) and talk about everything that went down at the annual gaming expo!

Podcast host @libregkd is joined by @Plums, @al215, and @♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ to cover all the big announcements made at this year's E3 conference. We go through all the major conferences citing what interested us included the Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and more! We also talk about how weird and different some of the conferences were this year plus a bunch of games that were being shown off on the expo floor!

Have thoughts of your own on E3? Hyped for a game shown? Bummed out about anything? Let us know in the comments!

e32015cover.png

Download Episode #112 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by libregkd, Jul 1, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Since Nintendo's the only one I care about HERE ARE SOME OF MY THOUGHTS (which you may have gathered from our first recording)
      • EVER OASIS. LOOKS SO GREAT. Its developers have good pedigree, with Grezzo having done several of the 3DS Zelda games, and Koichi Ishii doing work on the first three Final Fantasy games (notably creating the Chocobo and the Moogle), and creating the Mana series. I really dig the Egyptian aesthetic the game has, and THE NOOTS. THE NOOTS ARE TOO PRECIOUS. I NEED LIKE FIFTY NOOTS TWO WEEKS AGO. The dungeons and puzzle solving and the town management look great, too.
      • I'm so excited for Battle Royals in Sun and Moon (and i still don't understand why they're not Battle Royales). The Pokemon series hasn't really had multiplayer like this before. I just hope my friendships survive it.
      • I know you hate Mario Party with a fiery passion, libre, but Island Tour looks like a fun evolution of the series. Having everyone take their turn at the same time is a welcome and overdue change that speeds it up a lot, and having the boards set up not as standard game boards will make things intersting.
      • POKEMON GO IS COMING OUT THIS MONTH AND I HAVE APPROXIMATELY ZERO SPACE FOR IT ON MY PHONE.
      • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE still looks like loads of fun. Now if only I had a Wii U...
      • I know the direction Paper Mario has taken lately is controversial, but Color Splash still looks kinda fun and absolutely gorgeous for another thing.
      • I'm pretty surprised that Federation Force wasn't there at all. The game comes out next month, after all. They showed off Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Monster Hunter Generations, and Dragon Quest VII, which release in June, July, and September respectively, so why not show off the big August release?
      • I was disappointed, but not surprised not to see anything about the upcoming mobile Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem games. While they do come out this fall, they are still mobile games, which don't get a lot of focus at E3. I just want to actually have news about them beyond the fact that they exist. because i'm definitely going to have space on my phone for them, of course
      • BREATH OF THE WILD. WHERE DO I EVEN START. YOU CAN MAKE A MAD NAKED DASH FOR THE FINAL BOSS WIELDING ONLY A GIANT TORCH WHICH YOU USE TO LAY BARREN EVERY FIELD IN YOUR PATH. GOTY 2017
    2. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      So these things are just one big circlejerk and you actually don't care about having new guests or members on the show? Cool, good to know khv.
    3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      The show was recorded twice. The first was one had some issues due to audio bugs and whatnot, so that meant that we had to do an out of nowhere re-recording section that some people didn't have time in their schedule to make it. Not only that, but interest threads were made (and updates were posted in that thread about it) so you had plenty of time to sign up for one. Not only that but people were asking around on discord to see if they wanted to join in due to the issues. On top of that libre told you on multiple occasions how to get on the khv podcast, you just don't want to sign up for it I guess? i got on multiple times throughout the years because I followed the protocol that was needed to get on....really isn't that hard and took almost no time.

Above all that there were TWO non staff members that were there. Stop complaining for the sake of complaining.
    4. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Actually, you're completely right about that, I completely missed the thread in that one section a month ago. Don't see how I managed to do that.

Disregard this, I suck cocks.