KH-Vids Podcast Episode #67: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is Out in Japan!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    It's Tuesday and YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... !

This week we celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix in Japan by talking all things Kingdom Hearts! @Misty, @Llave, and @libregkd are joined by @Stardust, @Karuta, and @pink gabr for this exciting episode. We discuss what we're most excited for in the HD remaster, the trophy list compared to the previous 1.5 collection, the likelihood of a Dream Drop Distance HD remaster, the secret movies including in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (spoilers!), and finish off with some of our expectations and speculations about Kingdom Hearts 3, particularly how Tetsuya Nomura's departure from Final Fantasy XV will affect it.

As per usual we also answer user-submitted questions! @Eric Luna puts us in the shoes of another member, @Graxe has us calculate the Kingdom Hearts universe economy and gives us a unique challenge for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and @Robiɳ polls us about our favorite Doctor Who companions.

Finally we plug some site news, including a big welcome back to the staff to @Kairi ♥ and a status update on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 videos.

Everyone please listen and enjoy! If you have any thoughts on what we've mentioned, want to tell us what you're most excited for in either KH2.5 or KH3, or anything else, please reply below!

cover2014.png

Download Episode #67 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Sabby
      Sabby
      Awesome podcast! Thanks for mentioning me at the end, very sweet of you--- omg stop making Stabby happen, it's not going to happen!
    2. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      • I don't see Dream Drop Distance going anywhere but the PS3...though I guess Type-O HD going to current generation consoles changes this.
      • Was tough to dodge the Secret Movie talk...it was a bit long.
      • ...well that's all I have to add this time ._.
    3. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      no.

This was very fun guys! sorry for my bad voice and possibly interrupting anyone(I was anxious!)
      Thanks for having me as a guest! It was nice.
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    4. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      Hey. So I've been hearing so much about Type 0 and I would like someone to either explain the concept of it or show me What type 0 is because I am lost.
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Here.
    6. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      i like what you did there. Anyways, Thanks.
    7. Graxe
      Graxe
      You know what I would do with 13 million munny, going by your conversion rate? Nothing, because I don't have the room for it. Seriously, where does Sora and everyone put all that oddly shaped currency?
    8. Misty
      Misty
      [​IMG]
      Sorry! Though to be honest, the secret movies really don't spoil much of anything.
    9. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      To be honest, You have to think about how they fit all the munny in the munny bag and make it look full and at the same time, Sora's outfit has too many pockets so you could say he just shoves it inside his outfit.
      . . .
      Kinda brings up the question that does he have separate munny currency for each drive form?