KH-Vids Podcast Episode #74: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Launch & PlayStation Experience Coverage

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    In before the deadline with mere minutes to spare

It's Tuesday and you know what that means...! Podcast episode woo.

This week podcast hosts @Misty, @libregkd, and @Calxiyn sit down for a super long and super fun episode! First off we cover the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix -- what we're digging about the collection and what we're looking forward to playing -- and its launch event that @libregkd (Nick) attended in California. You can read his full, written account here, or check out some VIP pics, but Nick provides us with a verbal account of both the event and the Kingdom Hearts III footage shown there.

After that we move along to the just passed PlayStation Experience event, which celebrated the 20th anniversary of PlayStation. Nick was also in attendance to that, so he was able to give us some firsthand accounts & perspectives on titles like Street Fighter V, Yakuza 5, Uncharted 4, God of War 4, Drawn to Death, Grim Fandango, Bloodborne, No Man's Sky, Amplitude, and The Witness. @Misty also sticks her fingers in her ears to any negative press about The Order 1886, surprising no one. We also address the leak of a Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster on the PS4 and the possibility of the Kingdom Hearts remasters receiving similar treatment.

We skip over user-submitted questions this week because we had a content-filled episode, but we do answer a quick Table Topics about our lifelong heroes!

Please every one listen to and enjoy the episode, and let us know what you think in the comments!

cover2014.png

Download Episode #74 (MP3)
    Subscribe to us on iTunes or through our RSS feed

Interested in being a member guest on the podcast? Fill out our form here and we'll be in touch. Ask us a question by visiting this page or sending an email to podcast@kh-vids.net!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      • I'll check if the camera center thing is the same in the PS2 release of Kingdom Hearts II.
      • Coincidentally I tried watching a duel on YGOpro of the newest released decks and cards for Yugioh...I could not follow at all anymore.
      • "Master Xehanort transferred himself into Terra" SOUNDS TOO DIRTY AND WRONG MAN.
      • WAIT MISTY DO YOU LIKE KILL LA KILL??????!?!?!?!
      • Yeah, I was really surprised that Yakuza came back to the west at all
      • No Man's Sky hnnnnnnnnnng
      • Ehhhh, I don't know how I feel about letterboxing games, at least ones that are third-person, behind-the-shoulder. It seems so unnecessary and an excuse to seem artistic. Lots of people didn't like how The Evil Within had letterboxing.
      • Until Dawn looks sooooooo coooooooool. I love how the Super Best Friendcast basically say "It's what David Cage dreams of making: something fun!"
      • Missed a swear :>
      • SERIOUSLY MISTY I BETTER GET IN ON THE KILL LA KILLCAST
    2. Misty
      Misty
      yeah lmao once they got to the Junk Monsters I was outtie
      this is Kingdom Hearts
      I AM SO ****ED UP OVER KILL LA KILL HAYA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, I BINGED IT THIS PAST LIKE... WEEK... AND I'M GOING CRAZY
      I'm pretty sure I've yet to play a game that's letterboxed so I'll see how I feel once The Order comes out!
    3. libregkd
      libregkd

Attached Files:

4. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      -Man, I wish I still lived in LA! I get to visit in January, but all the stuff I want to see/do won't be there! ;_;
      -I feel a bit bad for not getting 2.5. I actually played through the games of 1.5, but I couldn't get the money to get the new game. And I highly doubt it'll be a Christmas present as well...
      -I would be the person who would play on the special edition PS4, simply because it was made to be played. Yes, it's a nice collector's piece to show off, but it was made to be enjoyed. It would feel like a waste of that money.
      -My own personal hero is C. Robert Cargill. He started out as a movie critic, and I got to really enjoy what he said on the Spill podcasts. He is also an author and a screenwriter as well. His first official film release was Sinister, which is a really great horror film, and he has a number of projects in the works.
      -2 cheats to talk about Kill La Kill : either have an anime episode (since Kingdom Hearts is influenced by anime because Japan and reasons) or have a year in review episodes, and talk about significant things of the last year (Kill La Kill ended earlier this year)