Re:Coded Episode 8 *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AsanoHa, Jan 22, 2010.

1. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

I just saw they added a little blurb about Episode 8 in the Kingdom Hearts Wiki article about coded. Apparently it takes place in
    Castle Oblivion
    and that Sora (er Data Sora I guess) will meet and important person. Anyone else think it's gonna be
    Ventus
    ?

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It's possible, but I'll wait until a proper translation is given. Often times people edit KH wiki with false information right before something new is released. They post their theories there and people take it as fact. KH wiki can be edited by anyone and all the information, might not be correct because of it. I'm not ruling it out as a possibility, just waiting for the episode to be released and a more reliable source to translate then.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

This. I get a lot of info from KHwiki, but not recent info.
    While I trust wikipedia, Wikipedia usually cites their sources, whereas KH Wiki doesn't.

If Castle Oblivion is made out of data, I doubt Ven'll be there, though.
    Jiminy never went to the basements so if Ven really is under them all, Jiminys journal wouldn't have information about the basements to make a data world of it.

Although Nomura likes plotholes.

4. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Jiminy never had any pages on CO at all, only a small sentence, "Thank Namine." So how can that be that data Sora goes there?

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Like I said, Nomura likes plotholes.

Coded is using the journal from KH1.
    But that was wiped clean when they entered Castle Oblivion.

6. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes that's true but I think the community does a decent job of keeping really ridiculous false information off the wiki. The worst stuff I see on their is more along the lines of someone's personal interpretations listed as fact as opposed to blatant lies.

If Castle Oblivion is built anything like Land of Departure than Ven should actually be in one of the above ground levels because the throne room, which became the Chamber of Awakening, was on at least the second floor as evidence by the scene in Terra's scenario where he and Aqua are sparring when Ven is first brought to the castle.

7. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

I heard that this same info is on heartstation.org.

8. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe Sora meets Master Eraqus and we find out that the paper of the journal is made from plant fibers that originated in The Land of Departure.

9. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Just like Jeffrey said, Nomura likes plotholes. Therefore, he will meet Ventus and notice some startling revelation. Then in KH3, Sora will go back to Castle Oblivion, awaken Ventus, Vanitas awakens in the process, and then a villian is born. Throw in Aqua and the game will sell millions. Also, Terra will be revived and look like Mickey.

10. Noise For Love and Justice

running off of this....

could i be possible that te journal will be "filled" with all of what sora lost in CO?

i say "filled" cuz techically its only Sora donald Goofy and Jimmy who dont know what went on...cuz well, weve all played CoM.

no i havent even played BbS and im trying to keep the details down to a minimum, but i know Ven's fate, and the whole thing with CO...but where could Ven be?! and i doubt he will be the person we see...cuz hes still asleep...unless its like a ghost version or something...idk

but im really pumped for this episode to drop.

11. Noise For Love and Justice

running off of this....

could it be possible that the journal will be "filled" with all of what sora lost in CO?

i say "filled" cuz techically its only Sora donald Goofy and Jimmy who dont know what went on...cuz well, weve all played CoM.

no i havent even played BbS and im trying to keep the details down to a minimum, but i know Ven's fate, and the whole thing with CO...but where could Ven be?! and i doubt he will be the person we see...cuz hes still asleep...unless its like a ghost version or something...idk

but im really pumped for this episode to drop.

12. Monica Reybrandte Banned

This could be possible seeing how in the ending it was shown him being in CO the whole time

13. Bambii Merlin's Housekeeper

episode summary:

Sora reawakens in Traverse Town. He sees Mickey standing before him. Mickey tells Sora that he was there on the day that his journey started, and that it's time he tells him the truth. Sora summons the Keyblade, Mickey opens a door to a new world: Castle Oblivion. They step through. Sora, now alone, is confronted by a man wearing a black coat. He tells Sora that if he wants to know the truth, he must move forward. He gives Sora a world card to Destiny Islands. Sora uses the card on the door in front of him. He steps through, and is in a completely blank room, until Selphie appears. Sora continues to journey through the previous worlds he visited destroying Bugs. During this time, he realizes that even if he doesn't remember someone he's met, there's still the sadness of having forgotten them. He holds his sadness close to him and continues on. The black coated man appears before him again during his journey, and tells him that if he holds on to that sadness too close, he will fall into darkness. Sora disregards this message, and continues forth. After finishing going through the worlds he visited previously, Sora continues to hold onto his pain and attempts to continue. The black coated man appears before him once again. He tells Sora that he will show him pain, and reveals himself to be Roxas. Roxas attacks Sora, and the two ensue in a battle. After the battle, Roxas is defeated, and he gives Sora the Key to Truth card. He then fades away. Mickey appears, and they both open the next door. In the next room, Naminé appears before them. She tells Sora that because his memories were erase and restored previously, it resulted in the creation of the Bugs. She tells him that within his heart, is someone else's memories, and that this is the true meaning of the words "We must return to free them from their torment" written in the journal. Though they are gone, Namine, Roxas, Axel, Xion, as well as Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, are all still connected within Sora's heart. Sora says that he feels as though he's met Terra, Aqua, and Ventus before. Naminé tells him that he's met two of them, and that he seems to have a very special connection with the other one. She then continues to tell him, that in the future, the time will come when they need to be awakened. Mickey promises Naminé that he will inform the real Sora of this. Naminé begins to fade away, and Sora thanks her.

During the credits, Mickey sends the real Sora a letter. It is revealed that the letter that Sora gets at the end of Kingdom Hearts II talks about how there is memories of another (Ventus) in his heart. It also states that Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are connected to Sora's heart and in the future the memories must be awakened. It should be noted that Namine told King Mickey this in data Castle Oblivion and promised he would tell the real Sora, which he did.

"I wanted to tell you immediately.

There are memories asleep inside you.

Those memory fragments connect to the future

Sora, Riku, Kairi

The truth surrounding the Keyblade, passes through numerous connections, they’re inside your hearts.

Sora

It all leads to you, everyone is waiting for you. The only one who can heal their sadness is you.

It's possible that the travels up until now compared to the next trip may have been easy. Everything thought to be accidental was really connected the door to a new departure already seems to be opening.

-Mickey "

14. DawnedDusk Destiny Islands Resident

I always knew something was important about KHc.

I just read this on the KHWikia, and was going to ask about it.
    So, now chronological order of these games ends with Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts coded, Kingdom Hearts II ending, and then Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts?

Haha, it's been four years since everyone wondered what the letter could have said. Who would've imagined that it'd come to all of this? I couldn't have imagined that Sora would have to take on all of this responsibility... He's really grown as a character, in my opinion.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've been saying this since Coded was announced.
    I always knew it was going to be important.
    And you're right, Sora really has grown.

So the whole series:
    BBS
    KH1
    CoM
    Days
    KH2
    Coded
    KH2 Ending
    Reconnect
    And if the mobile game was canon, it'd be during KH1.

I can't wait to see episode 8.

16. key dragon One with the keyblade

Wonder if Sora will awaken Vanitas as a negative side effect? That could have some epic results.

17. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Days start a little before CoM

18. AsanoHa Merlin's Housekeeper

19. Noise For Love and Justice

im just gonna say...

Coded suprised me. i really wish i could have played it...i wasnt expecting the ending we got...it ALL works together in the end

very nice.

20. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

I say that it's nice that it ties everything together, at least. Heck, I'm just glad that KHIII won't be the last game, just the end of the Xehanort Saga.