Ever think there was a deeper meaning to the kingdom hearts series?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by KeybladeMasterJoe, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

For me I feel a strong passion for Kingdom Hearts.I think that the series teaches a lot of people that, you and your friends, have an unbreakable connections that can't be broken by the deepest darkness. I think that personality if I hadn't played the game I wouldn't have such a strong bond with my friends. I started playing the game when I was about Six and I didn't really see it as a game. It's teaching about light and darkness, love and hate and bonds between friends even if they fall into darkness. At a young age, something like "I don't need a weapon, My friends are my power!" means something. Compared to other games out there, the story line is very different and really has an effect on people. I think that's what makes Kingdom Hearts special. It teaches people something. I think that true Kingdom Hearts fans think different from everyone else, because we feel the strong connections like the characters do. There's a lot of hate in the world, but maybe if people were to play a Kingdom Hearts game, it may not take the hate away, but it might help some light come into their hearts.

But that's just what I think, who knows, it could be 'just a game'

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

In my opinion, the concept of hearts really gets to me. Kingdom Hearts taught me how important a heart is and how fragile it also is. It taught me about friendship and how deep bonds can go. Kingdom Hearts taught me a lot more than that, but I can't seem to describe them.

3. dreambydistance Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, there was a deep meaning in Kingdom Hearts, like "Don't lose sight of the light," "It's always darkest before the dawn," "Friends are power," "Never to lose faith in yourself," and all sorts of ideas. The most important thing that I think KH teaches us is to believe in our own strength and heart, because we can hopefully change the world.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Agreed. The game shows you that even in the darkest of moments there is a light that shines within. No matter how bad things may seem at the moment, there's always a hidden happiness somewhere along the way. If you fight strong enough for what you believe in, it'll pay off in the end. Friends come and go, but they'll always be with you in your heart. There are a variety of other meanings hidden within the KH series.

5. Sara Tea Drinker

I think Kingdom Hearts is a lot of deep lessons to it.

Kingdom Hearts alone teaches about loyalty, friendship, deep caring for friends you're close to, being strong in the heart. It also has lessons like taking the fast and easy way out (darkness) leads to a lot more problems than the hard way out of working hard and building and developing and learning. (light) It shows you need to be brave and stand for your morals even if it seems like everything else is against you, it shows a lot of things.