Birth by Sleep Everything On Keyblades

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

He based his theory on the fact that Org XIII weapons dissapear when they die... but ignored the fact that they use thier powers to make thier weapons.

So when thier powers run out, thier weapons run out. Thier weapons cant exist without them, not the other way around.

2. P Banned

Okay, think about it this way. I am battling with my trusty sword. Suddenly, I get shot with an arrow, and I die, dropping my weapon. Now, did I die from dropping my sword, or being hit with an arrow?

Same concept, except it is the org's energy keeping the weapon held, instead of flesh and bone.

3. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

right, when org XIII summon his/her weapon, they use they energy (like sora using Drive bar or MP)

4. Dredica SNES was the best.

Cause he dosn't have a master any he's not under training, maybe, thats just my guess...

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Wouldnt that make him a novice, not a master? If your untrained, I wouldnt call you a master.

But, if you go by the other definition of master "Someone who controls something" then everyone to ever use a keyblade is a master, and there is no need for apprentices.

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

I don't want an agrument okay, that was just a thought. And I doubt that keyblade 'master' means anything in kingdom hearts, other then the fact that it just means they control the keyblade.

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

If thats so... then Ven, Aqua, and Terra are masters, not apprentices.

And... don't quote me if you dont want to debate. Just ask anyone Pika_power.

8. P Banned

Sorry ICSP, but tine for me to try to pull out a theory!

Sora is a master, because he has a complete, whole keyblade. Aqua Ven and Terra are apprentices for three reasons in my eyes.

1. They have incomplete blades. (Do what you want on this point, for some reason no one argues on this!)

2. They are being trained by someone.

3. The JEDI theory! (you came up with this too, so yeah...)

Although I would say Sora is a master. He is a keyblade's owner, in the slave sense of master.

So I have argued one fact in your post, and supported another.

9. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I wasnt argueing my theory... I was tring to think logically about his. Thats why I started my post with the word "IF."

I KNOW Ven Aqua and Terra are called apprentices.

But he said that the only reason Sora is a "master" is because he has a keyblade. He then said Sora was a master because he was never trained, so I said that would make him a novice, not a master.

I am a believer in my own Jedi theory.

10. snortmyshorts Merlin's Housekeeper

I really do follow this theory as of right now. This is very well supported and thought out. I agree with you, bud. Good job :)

11. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

thanks man. I know for sure there are a few flaws, but thats what i was aiming for.

12. Devrev Merlin's Housekeeper

[/QUOTE]

Dont hurt yourself now Maybe its not something that complicated.. your taking this way to far, remember what happened last time when we were waiting for kh2 and we all started speculating that Roxas was form an alternate world as soras infact we just called him BHK lmao maybe hes just trying to get us to think hard over something so simple..

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Dont hurt yourself now Maybe its not something that complicated.. your taking this way to far, remember what happened last time when we were waiting for kh2 and we all started speculating that Roxas was form an alternate world as soras infact we just called him BHK lmao maybe hes just trying to get us to think hard over something so simple..[/QUOTE]

maybe...i think this is a lot more complicated than the roxas thing. And we still dont know ALL about roxas...358/2 days is supposed to clear that up..