Birth by Sleep Evidence of Ven, Aqua or Terra in previous KH games?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by axel-chanviii, May 17, 2009.

1. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

About Simple and Clean reversed, I think I found the part 007 was talking about. Lots of people have heard "Ten years ago we sent you a hero", but it's up to personal interpretation because I also heard "Ven sleeps everynight" which is quite freaky.

Sanctuary's lines "I need true emotions" and "I need more affection than you know" are in there purposely, it fits in with the song.

2. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

wow I never knew Simple & Clean had subliminal messages too! I have to check that out now

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

There's also a video with the KH2 intro/Sanctuary reversed and apparently you can hear "they told me I was Ansem" but I don't think that's what it's supposed to say...

4. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, I've heard it. "As we three grew, they told me I was Ansem" xD
    Reversed songs are up to personal interpretation though.

5. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm, didn't know this topic was around. Has anyone mentioned (Scroll over to read)
    Ven's appearance in 358/2 Days?
    Cause that'd definetly be a sign Xigbar/Braig has a connection.

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i seriously don't think those supposed "lyrics" when playing the songs backwards were intentional

7. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree, to an extent, although some lines in Sanctuary are Played backwards in the original song. Such as "I need more affection than you know". The others sound like a real stretch when you hear them sometimes.

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

ya know, I always wondered the person in the cloak. My first guess: Master Xehanort. Though I could be wrong.

9. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, it would.

And guys, I already said reversed lyrics are up to interpretation. You hear what you either WANT to, or you just make up something to fit the gibberish.

10. TheCrownedRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Guys, I thought the cloaked guy was Ansem. Not Diz, Riku's ansem

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You should read the whole thread before posting.
    Its already been posted that that scene wasn't real. It was Xemnas, but According to Tetsuya Nomura, it was a mixture of Roxas' emotions, feelings, and desires.

12. codebreakeronly1234 Traverse Town Homebody

Well. Heres what I think.

Basically Anybody whos played KH Days, Knows the cloaked guy is Xemnas.
    Heres Why
    In the intro or somthing, you have that same scene, exept that it goes on, and He pulls he hood off and its Xemnas, then he says somthing.

Also, The whole thing about Sanctuary Backwards.. I BARELY think that there are words, and not just a bunch of hoohaa. Its supposedly about riku during KHI and Reverse rebirth.IDK

13. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

And there's no arguing with Nomura (like I've already said.)
    Also, I've said that Sanctuary backwards has some INTENDED reversed lyrics but some are just gibberish.
    But like LilBueno said, please read the whole thread.

14. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

Probably some evidence. Look this scene from KH2 FM again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_recdbNkg&feature=related

Well, its about The Room of Sleep and The Room of Awakening. Sleep was made by Xemnas, Awakening was not. In the Room of Awakening there is, supposedly, another "friend." Isn't it too big of a coincidence that Room of Sleep carries a strikingly similar name to the Station of Awakening? The Station, as we can gather from previous games ( the information for it lacks), is sort of a timeless place that doesn't really exist in a physical form anywhere. So it couldn't have been made by Xemnas. The interesting part of this theory is this:

The Voice=One of the BBS chars?

15. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Interesting theory. But you never hear the voice in the Station of Awakening, so it's possible that it could be someone from BBS.

16. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

nope xion is pretty much a copy of sora which is why she can use the keyblade.

17. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah yes, I beleive this was to do with Axel. Roxas awakened within Sora due to Axels death, and Roxas was enraged at this. hence why he appears and attacks Sora. "Tell me, tell me why he picked you!" refers to why Axel would sacrifice his life for Sora, when he wouldn't do the same for Roxas back in Twilight Town when he was on orders to destroy him, despite the two being best friends. This question, along with Axels death, lead Roxas to nearly kill Sora.

18. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Why would Roxas have awakened for them? He wasn't involved Terra, and he shows no knowledge of Ven. Xemnas tells us in FM that Roxas awoke because of Axel, so it doesn't make sense that he would go off on a tangent about the Keyblade. He could have been refering to either Axel or DiZ in this part, but I find Axel more plausible as a reason is given.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"He" refers to the Keyblade. It was a mistranslation. In the original Japanese dialogue, Roxas asked "Why did IT choose you?"
    He wanted to know why Sora was chosen as a Keyblade master because that would explain why Roxas could wield the keyblade as his Nobody, or something like that. WHen he saw the station Sora was standing on and said "I see," is because he saw Sora's friends. Sora's friends make his heart stronger and we all know the key to the Keyblade (pardon the pun) is a strong heart.

And I don't know how many times I've said it. The cloaked figure IS Xemnas, but that scene NEVER happened. Nomura himself has said that scene was a mixture of Roxas' dreams, emotions, feelings, etc.

20. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

Not exactly about Ven/Terra/Aqua and is definetely nothing at all, but I think its a fun thing to know.

In Wonderland at the tea party room in KH1 a board says something like this: "A very merry UNBIRTHSday."