Birth by Sleep Evidence of Ven, Aqua or Terra in previous KH games?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by axel-chanviii, May 17, 2009.

1. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

noo.. Nobodies dont age, they stay with the apearance they had when they were first created...
    so im confused? how old was sora when he became a heartless....(13)<<---young looking!!
    but roxas looks soras age? (15)<<----- teen looking??
    hmmm? y is that... how was namine able to age? she isnt a nobody... so how did she get her ability. if aqua has abilities to erase... namine was probably a desecent from aqua..
    as for roxas. roxas isnt soras nobody he... (my theory) roxas is ven or vens nobody. otherwize roxas would be much younger.
    maybe ven was the first human to become a heartless or maybe sora stole his heart, i mean you cant have the key blade and be completely clueless.. (riku wasnt)
    and why is rikus darkside and Master Xehanorts apprentice wearing the same costume? Xehanort had white hair, so did riku they're relatives.

2. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Sora was 14 when he became a Heartless. Therefore, Roxas is also 14, he just looks a bit older.

Namine is a Nobody, but she's a "special" Nobody. Namine was created when Kairi's heart merged with Sora's, but since Sora's heart was still inside his body, Namine was able to age. Namine is actually around the same age as Roxas. Namine does not have powers to erase people, she has the power to manipulate Sora's memories and the memories of people around him.

If Roxas WAS Ven, or Ven's Nobody, Roxas would be older since Ven was around ten years before Sora even had the Keyblade. Sora would have only been four or five and it has been confirmed that Roxas is Sora's Nobody because of the way the Organization names its members (e.g: Zexion= Ienzo + X). The name Roxas is just an anagram of Sora with an X.

Ven might have been the first person to become a Heartless, but Sora could not have stolen his heart in any way since Sora would have been either four or five. Riku was trained by Maleficent and his own instincts to wield his Keyblade. Sora was also trained from his own instincts and he also learnt a lot from Merlin, Donald and Goofy.

Riku's dark side is the Heartless of Xehanort, it invaded his heart and he couldn't control it. He learns how to control it in time. And there is no evidence that Riku and Xehanort are related. The fact their hair is the same color is not evidence. You may as well say Sora and Tidus are related because of hair color.

3. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

if ven became a heartless at age 15 roxas would look age 15 like he does... sora was infact 13 when he became a heartless, even if he was fourteen roxas shouldnt look that old based on soras apearance. roxas was given his name by xemnas it wasnt his destined name...
    we dont know if truthfully xemnas thought that roxas came from sora or used sora as a cover up. like the prime example... XEMNAS = ANSEM + X
    xehanort was his real name why is his nobody xemnas??
    i dont fully understand namine though,
    and i was refering to the young riku... his dark armor resembled Xehanorts apprentice not ansems apprentice (wich maybe terra) but Master xehanorts
    apprentice the masked one. oh and next tim you watch the movie look at their stance both Xehanort and the masked man it looks allot like rikus fighting stance and style...(which may not be evidence).

if aqua made ven go away?? where would you thing she'd put him?? (i dont think it would be thin air) either within sora or threw him in the darkness..

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ven is NOT the first Heartless. Heartless have existed since the beginning of time (well since the worlds split, according to the fairy tale) they've just been in really small numbers so they weren't a threat and weren't well known.
    Roxas has been confirmed to be the Nobody of Sora. He can wield the keyblade because his Somebody/True Self is the Keyblade Master. The reason he looks older is probably just how he was designed. It would look weird having 15 year old Sora and all those older guys (Org. XIII) with another main character only looking 13 years old. If Roxas wasn't Sora's Nobody, he wouldn't be able to merge back into him.
    Xenmas is the nobody of Xehanort because Xehanort stole Ansem's name. So Xehanort was Ansem. "Ansem" then made a Nobody, Xenmas.

5. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Thanks for that, I used up all my energy on my little rant before and I haven't got enough left to rant again. Lol.

6. Hillan Moogle Assistant

My theory is that, Ven, Aqua and Terra did send their souls into sora,Kairi and Riku. Probebly through the door on destinyisland in kh1.

So Terra did go inte Riku, and the bold guy, did go inte Ansems apprentice, that could explain why "Ansem" wants controll over Riku.

And that Ven did transfer his soul/heart to Sora should explain Roxas.

And Aqua and namine, the memory mix and the "Erase part" could be the same as the other two.

And i don't belives in the Terra-Xhenaorth theroy.

7. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

One member of SRK doesn't have a connection with TAV. It's assumed to be Kairi since she can't use the keyblade. Plus why would they want to send their souls into 4 year olds?
    The keyhole? Why not just go there? I mean TAV have been seen on Destiny Islands many times.

So where's Ven's nobody, if he sent his heart into Sora? And can someone's soul change the look of someone's nobody? The soul is just the battery of life.
    What?

8. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

Spoiler

Braig does know ven , aqua and terra
    but i dont think he just saw them he may be involved with the story in bbs .

**spoiler**
    if you have played 358/2 and gotten much through the game you will see that
    xion takes the forms of people in there memories
    when fighting with xigbar xion takes the form of ven.
    So xigbar know's of ven in his memories (too bad roxas wasnt there (that'd been fun))
    i dont know why but this scene just gave me a really cool theory
    but i wont post it here :D

9. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Lol, Roxas should have been there! "Wtf?! A clone?!"
    And what's your theory then..?

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

She can?
    Nope, To Xigbar she looks to be Ven, but she never really changed. Something triggered him to remember Ven in her place.
    And this also shows a greater connection between Ven and Sora
    Yes

11. finisher Moogle Assistant

The dude is riku ansem/xehanort's heartless form. Thats why he has xehanorts voice. He's talking about sora too. DiZ/ansem the wise sent him to like idk watch him?

12. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

That may not have been Terra under that Armor.

13. StarkMad Banned

Oh.
    Okay.
    Maybe it's hidden somewhere...
    try looking in "the secret spot" in KH1.
    It has a lot of predictions in it.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Nomura said that Braig saw them fighting with their keyblades. How he saw them fighting can mean anythihng, he could have stumbled upon a battle, or saw them from a distance. I doubt he'll have too muich of a significance, though.
    True. But even if it's not canon, I use that as evidence for Terra since it's his armor and keyblade. Which brings up the question, if it isn't Terra himself, can Terra use the abilities the Lingering Sentiment used in BBS? That would be pretty awesome, but kind of overkill. If he does have those abilities, I hope it's like a power up form. Which also makes me wonder if we'll play as TVA in armor and if the armor has any significance besides NOmura not wanting to use hoods again.

But anyways
    LOOSE Evidence (Circumstantial Evidence if you will) of TVA in KH2
    Terra = Lingering Sentiment
    Ven = Roxas
    Aqua = Her armor in FM

15. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I think the armor shows that they're knights and signifies protection (I just took a media course so you'll have to bear with me) I think we will play as TVA in armor in BBS at some point.

But I am still wondering abot the Roxas/Ven thing. Could it be possible that Ven is somehow a sort of past-life form of Sora? And that is why Roxas looks like Ven?

The Lingering Sentiment may or may not be Terra, but I'm leaning more towards "it is Terra" than "it's not". It could be Terra's Keyblade acting of its own will (although I doubt this as no other Keyblade had free will) or maybe another person "copied" Terra's armor (in the way Riku and Mickey "copied" the Organization's cloaks) and found his Keyblade. If this were true though, and not just a shaky theory the new person would have to be a Keybearer as well in order to keep and use the Keyblade. The armor of TVA (if it IS Terra under that armor) seems to give them more strength.
    . That is taken from Jiminy's Journal in FM.

Aqua (to me) is the one shrouded in mystery. Why does Xemnas have her armor, why does he call her "my friend"?

16. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Agreed, That may be part of the growth system in the game
    We'll Sora is alive during the time of BBS (I think he's going to be about 4) so I'm going to rule that out.
    Maybe, but why hasn't Aqua? And the fight is confirmed not to be canon as in it never really happened in the story line.
    Sora is the called Keyblade's Chosen one. And when the weapon saw the first keyhole it pulled it's self up into the correct postion. The weapon isn't mindless
    DiZ gave them to them at the end of Chain of memories
    I have a feeling he was the creator of the cloaks and boots the Org. wears.
    A hint to his past.
    I've heard some of his moves in the demos are very similar.
    Growth system
    What Axel-chanvii said about the armor from the journal may be the answer. VAT aren't masters yet so they have to use armor to protect them and perform better.

17. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Correct me if I'm wrong but in one of the Birth By Sleep videos don't you see Terra watching two young boys sword fighting on destiny islands? If so it almost certainly means it's Sora and Riku, and so there's a possibility Terra has some sort of connection?

18. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yep that happened, and the two boys were Sora and Riku
    Yeah, VAT have been seen at Destiny islands as well as Hollow Bastion so it's possible they could meet Sora, Riku and Kairi.

19. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

There might be some connection with Sora, Kairi and Riku as maybe (these are theories I've heard): family (doubtable, but I have heard this theory voiced about Sora and Ven in particular), choosing the next Keyblade wielders (I don't see how, the Keyblade chooses its own master) or "Guardians of the Worlds".

20. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm, well there is a connection, but I doubt they'll meet, I mean, Sora and Riku must be so young. They wouldn't have any idea letalone embarked on their journey yet.