Birth by Sleep Evidence of Ven, Aqua or Terra in previous KH games?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by axel-chanviii, May 17, 2009.

1. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

They're 4 and 5 in BBS I think, so they wouldn't.

2. OrganizationXIIIMember#0 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's probably Xemnas, they sound the same.

Just a random theory, but maybe Sora, Riku and Kairi have a connection with
    Ven, Terra and Aqua? Like, S R and K being the next keyblade weilders after V T and A.

Probably Xemnas, they sound alike.

3. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

One member of SRK is said not to have a connection with VAT. It's assumed to be Kairi since she can't use a keyblade.

Sora is fine no matter how you look at it. He's the key to everything so he must be connected to some one. Weather it's Terra who may have chosen who the Kingdom Key goes to, or how he seems to be the leader of the group. Sora could also very well be connected to Ven as well. Sora's nobody slightly looks like Ven and...
    Xion looking like Ven towards both Xemnas and Xigbar.

Theres also the scene from the gathering.
    [​IMG]

Riku could also be connected to anyone of the members of VAT.
    He may have been selected to have the keyblade by Terra, but turned to darkness and the weapon mived to Sora. Ven picked up Way to Dawn in the gathering which may hint towards a similar path betwen Light and darkness.

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

im not sure if it has been mentioned but Xigbar says a line about how they dont look like the others,(when talking to sora,donald and goofy) i thought that referred to BBS

5. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It is.
    Xigbar's other likely saw VAT when they came to hollow bastion.
    And what Xigbar said was.
    Is sounds like he was referencing the VAT, but I think he was only talking about Sora, not the duck and the goof, since they don't have keyblades.

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

that may be but it seemed to me like possibly org XIII was around when BBS occurs

7. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Not really,
    Organization 13 is made up of nobodies, but since BBS is set before the first nobodies are born this is quite impossible.

During BBS Xigbar is stil Braig (Or however you spell it). This is before Xehnahort came to Ansem The Wise and created the first heartless. And since Xemnas is the founder of the Organization it can't exist before he is born which is a year after BBS.

8. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

right so its not appearances but i have some answers for people's questions.
    ven got frozen but you see his eye move meaning that never killed him.
    there is definately a connection with kairi namine and aqua since they all have names that are to do with water.
    the xemnas= Terra could be since when he sees aqua's armour he calls her friend.
    i believe ven is the unversed form of sora and roxas aswell as aqua being the unversed form of kairi and namine.
    oh and i think terra=axel i dont know why i just feel it

9. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Please say you mean the period of time he's been a Nobody, I don't think that Xemnas is really a nine year old. xD

So, let's say the Organization is around nine years old... SURELY they must have picked up some trace of Ventus during that time.
    The scene where Xigbar talks to Zexion about "the other friend" in CoM, seems like they're searching for traces of TVA.
    What I think the Organization may have been up to:
    Searching for TVA, and managing to find Aqua's armour and possibly something of either Terra's or Vens's.

Maybe they thought they could make a Keyblade weilder from TVA and it was all research.

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Right lol
    Xehanhort cast himself into darkness nine years before KH1. So Xemnas is in fact 9 years old when KH1 starts. Now since KH2 starts 1 year after KH1. Xemnas had existed 10 years in the body of a 30 year old.
    Maybe, but there doesn't seem thats the case
    Not really, the orgnization was at that time still collecting members and trying to find some way to regain their hearts. Now a member of TAV may have been in that room talking to Xemnas.

Possible. But wouldn't using Sora be easier?
    The names don't indicate a serious connection. One member of SRK is said not to have a connection to TAV. I have a feeling it's Kairi
    I think you mean
    Xehanhort = Terra
    How? Ven came before Sora.
    Plus that wouldn't explain why Roxas looks like Ven?
    Same as my comment above
    Axel isn't Terra's nobody. Axel's other was revealed in 358/2 days. It's...
    Lea

11. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I think that was their back-up plan. Kind of like they wanted hearts and Xemnas knows that you need a Keyblade to get more hearts, so he sends his 5 members (Braig, Dilan, Aleleus(spelt?) and Ienzo were the first to become Organization members.) to collect information on TVA and gather some new members while they're at it. The new members then help out by destroying Heartless whilst looking for information. And finally- Sora appears.
    Problem solved really.

That's just a small theory, it's not really hugely thought out. Just an idea I'm toying with.

12. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

I understand dude.
    It's possible I mean they..
    Made Xion after all

13. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

There is ONE refference to BBS in KH2. But none known in the other series.

"Why did he choose you?"

That is all. Roxas said it to Sora during the battle. Not why did the Keyblade choose you, why did "he" choose you.

Implying that he was chosen to be the next keyblade master by someone, not the keyblade itself.

Possibly one of the Keyblade masters in BBS.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's a mistranslation.
    It's supposed to be "it"
    I can't remember the other instance, but there was another moment where they mistranslated "it" as "he", referring to the Keyblade.

15. Nuff' Said Banned

So the people who turned the japanese version scene into english for the Americans mistranslated it? I didn't know that.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yes. In the Japanese version, Roxas clearly says "it"