Face My Fears Annoys Me

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts III' started by Roxas, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Roxas OG

I don't think I can ever enjoy this song.

I was in a palapa with my girlfriend off the coast of Mexico when it first dropped. I remember opening YouTube on their grade A Wifi and slapping it on via BlueTooth speaker. The sun, sand, sangria and other things beginning with S were the only highlights of the trip tbh - there's something about being locked inside a resort that's kind of boring to me - so obviously the song got me hyped. Let's not get into my obsession with Skrillex circa 2010-2012 when he first exploded in popularity and my career as a DJ was surging.

It was a decent song. Good production, cool vocal chopping, but nothing mind-blowing. Anyway the point is I was way too hungover the last day of the trip which triggered a fight that led to my GF and I splitting up. Even now, a snippet of the song reminds me of that palapa and the general waning of that ****** relationship. I really need to visit Mexico again and replace those ****ed memories LOL

2. David Rogers Moogle Assistant

3. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

I have a similar story to yours Sept I was caught not really cheating but almost cheating while this song was actually playing. I can still listen to the song but it's definitely not the same anymore.

I was working at gamestop when the game came out and I was working the 9pm release of it, I had this blaring on my phone on repeat. Great song at the time gor the hype, not so great cause of the memories behind it now lol