Fall 2012 Schedule (December - February) Visual Guide

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Sanya, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Alright so first of all, sorry for being behind on updating these. I completely missed posting Summer season's lineup and still had Spring as a sticky. But oh well... too late now. Let's jump right into fall now shall we?

[​IMG]

Quite a bit on our plates for this season it seems. What will you be watching?

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I've awready seen the first seasons of Medaka Box and Seitokai no Ichizon so I'll more than likely watch the second season of the two. Other than that I'll watch an episode of a few and see if I like it. I usually only watch anime on recommendations but I'll try a few out.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Probably wil check out PSYCHO;PASS.

Definitely watching the Madokas (even though it's just compliement films), and the Cyborg 009 movie hnnggggg.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Not that much interesting stuff for me...maybe Robotics;Notes, Mardock Scramble, and the Cyborg 009 movie (though I haven't watched the anime in forever). Lot of it seems like continuations of stuff I never got into and thus barely know though.

5. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Hiiro no Kakera, Code:Breaker, Zetsuen no Tempest and Kamisama Kiss are the ones I'm looking forward to. Especially Hiiro no Kakera and Kamisama Kiss.

6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Nothing interesting aside Litchi De Hikari Club. More time for me to watch old stuff i guess.

7. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Chaos;Head was complete and utter ****.
    Steins;Gate was contender for best of 2011.
    I have high hopes for Robotics;Notes based on what I've heard so far. It'll be the only thing I'm following week to week this season.

Also, Code;Breaker is going to be ****. I read the manga before it was popular until it was beyond a shadow of a doubt confirmed neverending shounen. My horrible shounen senses aren't just tingling, they're causing massive earthquakes throughout the area.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Already watched the first three episodes of K, and now looking to watch the first three of PSYCHO-PASS. It seems to have promise.

Looking forward the the Madoka movies and the Code Geass OVAs.