Kingdom Hearts II Fav worlds and worst worlds!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Rikku, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

TWTNW hands down...

Worst: Atlantica (pointless to a fault. I mean, even the Hundred Acre Woods have some action parts...)

2. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I liked TWTNW and Twilight Town + Halloween Town
    Not much for Atlantis and Pride Rock though

3. werkku6 Traverse Town Homebody

Favourite.
    World that never was= Lots of nobodies and Organisation 13.

Worse.
    Atlantica and 100 acres wood.
    No fighting in these worlds.

4. the muffin man Banned

My fave world is twilight town.My worst is atlantica.Just seeing sora as a mermaid was hilarious...

5. Way_2_The_Dawn Traverse Town Homebody

Fave world was... um... Twilight town, the data version: before they made new music for the original Twilight Town.

Worst? Believe it or not, it's not atlantica. That averages out to be "not the worst, but not the best". Personally, I never liked Halloweentown. Or Port Royale for that matter.

Agrabah was cool, tho, because Sora and Aladdin acted so much like they were old friends, much more than anyone else.

6. Repliku Chaser

My favorite worlds were:

Destiny Islands - I want to live there.
    TWTNW - It was cool and where everything comes together, Riku, Sora and Kairi reunite and there were the best enemies around and action.
    Halloween Town - Dressing up in Halloween gear is entertaining. I keep hoping sometime they will have Kairi and Riku go there too to see what they end up as.

My least favorite worlds were:

Pride Lands - I grew tired of it even though it was scenic and Sora as a cub was cute. It just got overly boring really quickly. Probably the main reason is I didn't like how Simba was such a mental wuss and kept thinking it didn't sound like him at all in personality. I wanted to see him courageous.

Port Royal - It wasn't as exciting as it could have been and the voice characters were not very good there.

All of the other worlds I was kind of neutral to. A lot of people hated Atlantica and I see why but I guess the reason I didn't hate it is because it was so easy and fast to complete that I didn't mind. Although I will say whoever wrote "Finny Fun" needs to be hung on a flagpole for a while to rethink his/her life. Argh that song was so bad.

7. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

One thread necromancy I approve of. :>

Righto - the worlds and what I think of them.

Twilight Town = I really like it, just for the mood alone. And I was hella confused for what the next day would bring, maybe that's why I have this sympathy for Roxas? It was a world that really dragged me into the happenings, highly enjoyable. Until I was playing as Sora that is, the berserker nobody attack was frustrating. (damn you Saix) But I thank Square Enix for not making this world boring like Destiny Islands was - that one I hated a lot.

Twilight Station/dive into the heart, dunn remember what it was called = the mood again, close to epic to me. I totally approve of it, even if it would only last a short moment. The details are amazing - pure eye candy for an artist.

Hollow Bastion = When the real action started this world was pownage - I certainly enjoyed the 1000 heartless battle after you have defeated Demyx. And everytime Uncle Scrooge finds the correct recipe for sea salt ice cream it is a personaly victory that's being rewarded, lol. After that it's pretty much ghost town like.

Land of Dragons = one of the easiest worlds, had it been slightly harder it could have had something - the potential was there. The line fight was amusing to watch (holy crap, someone punched Sora :D) - I wanted to see a punishment, maybe something to do with the climbing to reach the arrow? The battles were fun though - first time you get to see Xigbar's face too, yay. :>

Beast's Castle = this world is love to me, because it's very true to the details that were shown in the movie. Exploring it was very fun, and sometimes you never know when a gargoyle statue is actually alive.. X3 One could say that this world had my attention, and after you beat Xaldin it's a real reward to see the Beast and Belle getting along again. :3 (the boss in the ballroom was fun to play with) Only thing missing was Gaston and the townsfolk, that could have resulted to a truely dramatic ending. (imagines that he'd be manipulated by the Organisation or Maleficent, to take down the Beast) I wanna beat him up. :)

Olympus Coliseum = much improvement since the first game, end of story. (I hated Hercules in KH1, the voice alone was annoying) The Underworld was definatly the right area to do all the work in, otherwise it would have been really limited with only Olympus Coliseum. I loved every boss battle here, and sometimes the tournaments are rather challenging to pass. The rule that only gods can do something about Hades in his Underworld was a good add, just think about how dissappointing it would have been without it.. :/ Like someone mentioned earlier - I'd like to see what it's like outside the walls of the Coliseum though. Talk about a cool reward in the end, your team becomes a frikkin constelation! :D

Disney Castle = I lawl'd. Looks really wacky, but that's what you can espect from the home of Donald and Goofy. A nice visit. :3

Timeless River = this world was uncomfortable.... The audio and everything was right, but it was a creepy world. Like, something Jack Skellington would have been proud of. I just wanted to get out of there asap before Samara poped up there. *random I know, but I know I would have paniced if there had been a well there*

100 acre wood = My only mission here is to throw Pooh bear off a cliff. I just don't like him, sorry. :/

Atlantica = Talk about dissapointment.. We all agree that the singing is horrible, and the lack of actual in action sucks. I had much more fun in the first game version of this world, but back then the "safe" music was eating my brains alive, dear lord how annoying. (Under the Sea over, and over, and over...) What I liked about Atlantica in KH2 if the music when you just swim around, it is really peaceful - like it should be in the undersea world.

Port Royal = the VA's were weird, mostly the ones not being Jack himself - he stayed more true to his .... complicated and confusing personality, so that's good enough for me. I feel sorry for Barbossa, it sounded like he had a cold going on. The moonlight thing was a must for this world, I enjoy fighting the pirates with this challenge - also that most of them require that you counter their attacks with triangle commands. (I missed Norrington, if there was a way to get him into the KH story I wanted to see it, pushing his buttons sounds amusing) Luxord was just the right Org member to mess with this world, when comparing he would almost be the nobody version of Jack Sparrow - manipulating people with the words uttered.

Agrabah = This was the first world I got myself lost in.... ^^;;;; Totally dig it, Iago and Genie stay true to their personalities - if not I'd be in nerd rage, lol. Flying the carpet is always something I have wanted to do, pity it's restricted to few areas though. (I wanna see KH do a Jak 3, giving you freedom to use handheld transportation wherever you please) Someone else mentioned the buddy thing that was so clear in this particullar world, I'll have to agree with it. And Jafar is a funny man when he tries to be scary.. XD

Halloween Town = The song.... It's stuck in my brain.... Lock, Shock and Barrel were annoying kids, though it is good that they are - it's true to their personalities. Oogie's always fun to fight. :> I kinda like this world, in an odd way I can't explain. Using things in the environment to your advantage dirung battle is something one could have espected from a town like Halloween Town.

Pride Lands = The world is definatly one of the hugest changes in movement, it is interesting. It felt like something was missing, it had potential to become even better but missed it. It may be my fandom for the original movie speaking, though. I don't really like that Simba was made this insecure to the range of being a wuss, meh. If the story should improve, maybe you should have been able to see Simba during his childhood as well? Since so much things happened when he himself was a cub, not so much when he was an adult. (since afterall, in the first game he was only a summon - it could have been possible to pull off when the Timeless River thing was possible)

Space Paranoids = Not the worst world, but not the best. The dialogues themselves are a challenge to fully understand, it is an interesting challenge to me.. The button mashing really shows, I can tell.. XD To me it's one of the neutral worlds. And the last boss battle is long so it does justice, even if you have to have Tron on your team. (but that's OK since his limit just goes everywhere, pixelizing youe enemies to death)

The World That Never Was = the home of the bosses, gotta love that. There's something Sin City-ish about the city that's groundleveled..... I like it...... o: And the headquarter castle is filled with details, very light and close to no colours, sometimes looks spiky like Axel's hair. Definatly a rather surrealistic world, I can digg that. And it requirers a few hours to enjoy fully. :> A good world indeed.

Quoted for truth.

8. Luka Deafening silence

best world : TWNTW it was just cool lol i like the places names xD
    worst world : 100 acre woods and atlantica ... i think i dont have to say anything *cough*

9. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Fav: Hollow Bastion
    Hated: Under The Sea Place...

10. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

My favorite world is TWTNW. I hated Atlantica cause of its gay songs =/

11. C This silence is mine

Who likes Atlantica? xD

12. Arch Mana Knight

Favorite worlds:
    Hollow Bastion (just cuz its big and has Seph)
    TWTNW (just love the footsteps for effect ohhhh)
    Twilight Town (oohhh pretty sky...and ROXAS YAY!!!)
    Least Favorite:
    Atlantica (nuff said)
    Underworld (only at the beginning i wanted to drive)
    Pride Lands (same reason)
    100 Acre Woods (come on Sora you need to stop being so kiddy! i only go there for items and magic,although some minigames were fun)

13. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

My soon to be 7 year old cousin likes Atlantica... Kinda cute when she gets frustrated for missing the timing.

14. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Favorite worlds:
    Here goes...
    Tron(Space Paranoids, I call it Tron)
    Pride Lands
    Hollow Bastion
    Olympus Colosseum
    TWTNW
    Twilight Town
    Dive to the Heart
    Halloween Town
    Christmas Town?
    Port Royal
    That one city where all the ff7 characters are

REASONS:

Tron: Cool, computer techno. I liked the bike thing, that was fun. And the program was kinda' fun to beat the energy out of. And the dude in your team has a cool tag team action attack. Kinda' hard to use though.

Pride Lands: It wasn't too bad, it was better than the Tarzan area. Especially in the first game. I don't know if Tarzan level is in this game, but overall I don't care. Sora looked so cute. If they had made Riku the main character, I would've been on the floor hugging a picture of Riku and giggling like an idiot while tears ran down my face. The team attack Simba gives you reminds me of that one TV show where everybody lights on fire and gets spiky yellow hair and the themesong is coming to me but I JUST CAN'T MAKE IT OUT.

Hollow Bastion: I don't really have to explain much do I? It was fun. I have to say, it was better than the last one. If that's even possible.

Olympus Colosseum: Heeeeeeeeey, who DOESN'T like beating the senses out of Hades and all the other bosses in that arena, huh?

The World That Never Was: Wow, for a supposedly non-existent world, those Nobodies sure piped it up. The truck in the skyscraper thing made me think of the first time I let my friend James have beer and he crashed his SUV into a flagpole. The Org. 13 fights were cool, I just wish Axel had stayed in my party. CAUSE HE ROCKS!!! I mean, wouldn't it be cool if your entire party consisted of Sora, Saix, Demyx and Axel? Good place for Final Form and Wisdom Form, Brave Form was already to max.

Twilight Town: It reminds me of how much I love my hometown. Quiet serenity, peaceful and all that... Then I got kinda' bored and put Roxas in to the one thing where you beat up your opponent for points for as long as it takes for the clock to stop.

Dive to the Heart: Okay, I KNOW this isn't exactly a world, but it's friggin' cool! I got to use my second favorite character and I also got to run all over Sora's face while fighting Heartless and Nobodies. And the fight with Twilight Thorn reminded me of some giant robot anime that I can't think of but I saw a preview for. I'm pretty sure it was GUNDAM...

Halloween Town: Hey Sora, you looking spiffy in that Halloween outfit. Oh, and just look at that pumpkin on your head! I will say, Jack Skellingtom gave me old and good memories of old times. Like when I first GOT THE GAME.

Along with Halloween town, Christmas Town was also fun, I was little Dark Santa Sora. And it looked COOL.

Port Royal: Well, I won't give any credit to the pirates, they proved o be butt-ugly pansy f*gg*ts with no sense of mind whatsoever. Jack Sparrow was cool, and I liked fighting the Reaper. Even though he annoyed me. And I found the LArxene fight area, but I lost to her in three seconds of starting. I wasn't ready. :D

The ff7 city: I was overjoyed that Leon and Cloud were back, was rather surprised to see good ol' Cid, and i thought Aerith was dead! Yuffie caught me by surprise. Leon was still my favorite person from ff city. Also, it was a good place to level up Brave Form. I had a lot of fun there, getting lost in the city while trying to find the place where you can synchro the Ultima.

Least favorite worlds:
    Atlantica (MY EARS! THEY BLEED!)
    100 Acre woods (Look Sora, a butterfly! *Shoves Sora face first into tree*)
    The Underworld (I CAN'T FRIGGIN' SEE DOWN HERE!)
    Beast's Mansion (Hard to believe you could get lost in only one room.)
    Agrabah (I got sand in my gigantic Sora-ish shoes! D*MMIT!)
    Disney Castle
    Timeless River

REASONS:

Beast's mansion: Like I said, it's hard to believe a guy can get lost in the first room he comes to. After the fight in the main room, I kept trying to find Beast but I kept going the wrong way and ending up in the KITCHEN.

Atlantica: Do I really have to say?

100 Acre Woods: For god's sake, Sora acts like a PANSY in this world. I half expected him to start frolicking through the daisy with a jar of honey stuck on his left hand.

The Underworld: As said, I couldn't see worth cr*p. I will say though, I know where the Zexion fight is now! Cerberus proved to be a pansy unlike his KH1 counterpart, Hades just pissed me off, an Pete I just wanted to wrap in chicken wire, strangle with a telephone cord, tie up in explosives, then run out of the Underworld, pressing the detonator as I did so.

Agrabah: It proved to be too easy for my standards, and I was playing on the hardest difficulty. Jafar was a complete PANSY, I didn't even have to do anything and he was dead. Okay, so I threw some spells a him, shaddup. Alladin got the cool sword and I got pissed. I couldn't find the hidden Vexen fight area, and got even more annoyed. The carpet was too hard to navigate, unlike my gummi ships, and it could only go certain areas, which generally ENRAGED ME. I wish they could've just skipped Jafar and put Kurt Zisa in his place. THAT'D be fun. Instead, Kurt Zisa is only OPTIONAL. Oh wait, is he?

Disney Castle: If I ever hear the words Disney and Castle in the same sentence ever again, I will kill somebody. I hate almost anything and almost everything to do with Disney, they're screwing with an awesome game!

Timeless River: It scared me. I will admit though, cartoony Sora was kinda' cute looking (Yeah RIGHT), and it made it easy for me to pound Pete. But other than that, it scared me.

15. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Ones I liked:
    The World That Never Was
    Twilight Town
    Hollow Bastion

Ones I hated:
    Atlantica
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Pride Rock
    Halloween Town
    Space Paraniods

Ones that aren't mentioned are somewhere in the middle. I really hated the Disney worlds in KH2, they really detracted from the plot.

16. Sunshine Sailor Senshi Merlin's Housekeeper

My favourite worlds:
    Twilight Town
    Hollow Bastion
    Port Royal
    Halloween Town
    Agrabah
    The World that Never Was

The worlds I hated:
    Space Paranoids
    Atlantica
    Hundred Acre Wood

17. Twilights_Hero Moogle Assistant

My Favourite Worlds are
    Twilight Town
    Pride Lands
    The World That Never was

The worst for me are:
    Halloween Town
    Space Paronoids
    (hated the light cycle on expert mode!)

18. Riyza Merlin's Housekeeper

My favorite worlds were Twilight Town, TWtNW, and Pride Rock.

I hated Space Paranoids.. I couldn't stand it for some reason. >_<

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

faves
    port royal- got me to love the movies
    pride lands- loved the movie
    TWTNW- fun boss battles

dislikes
    beaste's castle- gloomy and the dang xaldin fight
    atlantica- annoying

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

after i replaying the game.. i found.. i hate argrabah too..XDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.