Dream Drop Distance Favorite Boss Battle (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

My favorite would have to be Xemnas. So much KH2 nostalgia there! Plus, it was already epic considering the revelations that were revealed about Nobodies and Organization XIII before the battle started. And Xemnas's quote at the start of the battle "As your flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that...of a recusant" sounded cool even though I had no idea what he was talking about at first. And the music was amazing, especially the parts taken from "Darkness of the Unknown."

Young Xehanort was another one I loved, because I can finally fight him without getting owned like I did in BBS.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Mine would be Red-eyed nightmare fight, Sora vs Xemnas, Riku vs Young Xehanort and the final boss battle. The fight against ansem just got annoying at some parts otherwise it was pretty good.

3. Mysty Unknown

Oh boy, most fun boss fight. It is a tough call for sure. I would most likely have to say Pete and his bandits in Land of the Musketeers. I found it funny with all the things that were going on. Its always good to have a laugh went fighting.

4. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

My most favourite would also have to be Sora vs Xemnas, if not for the boss music being epic there then for the fact that Xemnas throws BUILDINGS AT YOU. His awesomeness went up by 10 when I saw that. My most fun fight though would be Sora fighting Clawbster in PP. Monstro in a bubble is all I really need to say about that.

5. Lite The Future

Definitely Xemnas for me. When I went up against him, I had such a KH2 nostalgia overload. Right off the bat he was throwin' dem buildings and I loved every second of it. Plus, like the OP said, his opening quote just sounded badass.
    Also, the music. Oh, gawd, the music. It really added to the atmosphere of the battle.

If I had to choose a second and third, it'd be Young Xehanort and Ventus's Armor respectively.