Birth by Sleep Favorite Combo?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kayate, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Kayate King's Apprentice

What was your favorite combo of commands to use in Birth by Sleep, with it's wide array of new attacks?
    Mine was always a combo of Zero Gravity to captivate the enemies, then pull them in with a Magnet ability, and then Thunder. If enemies survive, I'll use Mine Square, so if they DO survive, they'll just fly in the tight circle of mines.

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Those aren't abilities. Those are commands. Also it's dependent on who I use but I mostly use something to gather people near me and then use mines. Or I set mines and then push the enemy towards them. I also on Ventus set up miens then use tornado to damage them greatly and carry them over to the mines.

3. Rhiscx Banned

Hmm, tough one. I have to say I liked using mine square with aerial strike with Terra. It's the way I use him to beat Vanitas' lingering sentiment.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

For all three i prefer Mega Flare; Short and sweet and gets to the point: Eminent destruction. But my favorite move would have to be Faith for Ven. Not only will it heal you, but an omniwave of destruction expands outward to hit enemies from all sides!

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

To be honest, I never really had a favourite set of commands, I used whatever I had- I did enjoy Mega Flare, Tornado and some others which names escape me. I always enjoyed the bigger commands as they seemed more exciting, I would always have some form of cure in my deck as well as attacks that would work best against the enemy that I may be facing. For example, when fighting Vantias' lingering spirit I would not put Cure in my deck, instead I would have tornados, potions and mine square. If I'm just fighting normal unverse then I would probably just put whatever I find most fun or useful.