Favorite Disney Villain?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Dec 23, 2010.

1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

My favorite Disney villain would have to be Scar from The Lion King.

2. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Frollo, from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I really liked how he believed himself to be doing the right thing until the very end. Much better written than the stereotypical "Rawr, I'm evil"-villian that pops up so often in Disney films.

Didn't really like the movie itself, though...

EDIT: Also, "Hellfire" is probably the single most awesome Disney song/"music video".

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hmmm, Disney films...

Well, I suppose Scar's the real villian since well, he wasn't exactly guilty of killing Mufasa and almost bring the Pride Lands to extinction, after all, the other villians I recall

Snow White - The Witch only makes Snow fall asleep by a poisioned apple so that's not really death and since she asked who's the fairest of them all, it's almost like she has a phobia of people being more beautiful than her but during the movie, she turns to an old hag and eaten by Vultures off-screen even though her offical death was thunder striking the cliff and fell.

Ursula - The witch who wants the trident to rule the kingdom and stole Ariel's voice just to further her goals and stop on the deal between them as well as the most cruelst thign she does is turn you into a seaweed.

Hook - I loved this guy, he has a phobia of Tick-Tock (the Crocodile who ate Hook's hand given to him by Peter Pan) and he humourously tries to outdo him, this Peter vs Hook reminds me of Sonic and Eggman just now.

Cruella De Vill - Where do I begin? Furcoats and learning how she did it is a villian-type thing, but I guess I loved 101 because of talking dogs like Homeward Bound and Horace and Jasper.

Alice in Wonderland - ...No comment on the Queen of Hearts, she needs a restraining order.

Hercules - Hades was just...an awesome god of the underworld.

4. Shift Chaser

Arpin Lusene, if he counts.
    I so wanna be like that guy when i grow up.

Else, Hades.

5. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

My favorite villain is definitely a tie between Scar and Hades.

Scar - He nearly drove an entire kingdom into starvation and forced his own nephew into hiding.

Hades - Just because he's Hades. :3

6. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Just a heads up guys, try to put some effort into your posts o; Two words in a post doesn't really say much, and is pretty much spam.

Anyway, my all time favorite Disney Villain would have to be Jafaar. He's insane, he's treacherous, he's pure evil, he has an awesome laugh. What more could ask for?
    Plus he did give Aladdin some really problems. I mean he tried to kill him four times. Sure he failed, but he did try to eat him and did send him to the ends of the earth.

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Mine would be Jafar from Aladdin. For sure. Super Evil. Super Powerful. Dignified. All the makings of a great villain. Oh, And he's really fun to fight in Kingdom Hearts too!:D

8. Patman Bof

My favorite vilain would be Hook cause I can relate to him. When I was young I perceived Hook as the typical Disney vilain. Now that I' m a grown up I realize that Hook is really a 40 years old bitter Peter. They are the same character, the two sides of the same coin. They both fear the exact same thing, none of them want to grow up ... unfortunately time doesn' t wait for anyone.

9. P Banned

If Kingdom Hears counts as a Disney franchise, I'm saying Vanitas, simply for that voice. If not, I choose Malificent, also because of the voice.

Then again, Gaston is just plain epic (albeit a bit of a twit).

10. Daxa~ #stalker

It would have to be:

Scar from the Lion King,he is just amazing and used to give me nightmares when i was 4 XD

Hades from Hercules because....well hes awesome

Jafar from Alaadin....sooooo evil :D

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

There are so many:
    Jaafar (Aladdin)- He was always just generally awesome
    Scar (Lion king)- My all time favourite Disney film and Scar just always had a lovely voice and I liked how his evil plans
    Hades (Hercules)- I love the way he speaks and his deal making. Plus, he's the only villain I know of who has fire for hair.
    Zira (Lion King II)- A film I grew up with as a child, a confused Lioness who repents at the end but not after falling to her death.
    Captain Gantu (Lilo and Stitch)- He's an idiot... I just always liked him and I don't really know why.

12. Spike H E R O

1. Scar (Lion King)
    I love him as a villain, and he's always been a model of what a villain should be in my eyes: Cunning, sly, suave, ambitious, scheming and able to provide a sinister atmosphere to a scene with the smooth low hum of his voice alone. With his grin, stature, attitude and voice (oh God, the voice <3) he is a shining (so to speak) landmark of villainy.

2. The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
    Though his appearance may fool you, he's actually a very composed and collected villain....that is, until he gets angry (and when he gets angry, he gets a scary/ruthless kind of angry). This composure makes him seem like one of the most realistic characters in the Disney universe to take on the role of a villain because he doesn't mock everyone or act like a total d***. Not to mention every scene he makes an entrance in is just spine-tingling even to this day.He's a character who's defined by his actions and, in my opinion, can be considered as one of the most deadly villains of all time.

3. Sa'luk (Alladin and the King of Thieves)
    Brutal, ruthless, unforgiving, charismatic and greedy. Sa'luk is a perfect example for a violent villain who just wants to look out for #1 and crush everyone along the way.

4. Hades (Hercules)
    Simply because he's absolutely hilarious in everything he does and gets a kick out of being a ******bag to everyone. You gotta admire a guy who loves his work.

13. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

Definetly Maleficent (spelled wrong?) In The Sleeping Beauty. I don't know why, I just always had a passion for her! :lolface:

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

hades(he has fire-hair) and captain gantu(who doesent love a big stupid bad guy who becomes good in the end of the series)

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I would just have to say Hades. Funny and scheming, that's what makes a great villian

16. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

So far it seems Hades, Scar and Jafar are winning, and I have to agree. I also thought Prince John was quite good, perhaps not so much as a villain but for comedic value.

Also...

NOBODY CAN BE VILLAINOUS LIKE GASTON

17. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Scar is my favorite villain of all time, Lion King was my fav movie when I was growing up so thats partly the reason. I love the dry humor he has, the fact that he's actually evil(killing your brother to take control, yeah), and he has the best villain song ever. I could listen to an entire movie of him just talking..
    "Hey Uncle Scar, will I like the surprise?" "Simba, it's to die for."

Close second would be Maleficent. I didn't like most of Sleeping Beauty, but the parts with Maleficent were good. Getting to fight here throughout the Kingdom Hearts games was great. I mean, she's the mistress of all evil.
    "Now, shall you deal with me, oh Prince, and all the powers of HELL! "

Third would have to be Ursula, If only for poor unfortunate souls. She was genuinely evil and deceitful(It's like having a car salesman be your villain), but she always got a laugh out of me.
    "Don't underestimate the importance of...BoDy LaNgUaGe!"

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

My favorite villain is Hades, but that's in terms of how hilarious and sarcastic he is.

If I went in terms of just...pure evil, a villain who will never change, I chose the Stepmother, from Cinderella. I mean, I know she doesn't have any specialy attributes or anything like that, but out of all the villains, she's the nasiest, the most real to evil in the real world.

Or maybe it's just me. >_>

19. FallenHero15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm...for me, it's a tie between Scar and Maleficent. And also, James Woods as Hades is too funny. :3

20. Krown King's Apprentice

My favorite has to be Scar from the Lion King. Probably because he is not one of those 'stupid' villains that are now in every show for comic relief. It gets tiring.