Favorite Disney Villain?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Everyone seems to like Scar, and I like him too. Him and Jafar, their ability to hide their true nature under a calm gesture. Next to them is Maleficent, she is truly a mistress of evil. Then, there's Lady Tremaine, the evil stepmother, now she's truly heartless. -shivers at the memory of her daughters ripping up Cinderella's dress- Lastly, there's Ursula, not just for her evil song, but also for her less dramatic transformation into Vanessa.

2. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i didn't like every villain so i just said maleficient

3. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Id say Hades lol he's hilarious and not all his plans were a fail so he had some wins. but like every Villan, he'd had to go down somehow but again it was in a funny way lol

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Jafar. He's awsome, and his evil laughs are so, evil!

5. RikuxXion Merlin's Housekeeper

I like scar because his persinality makes me want to love him and hate him at the same time. I also like hades cuz hes so f***ing hilarious!!

6. Llave Superless Moderator

On a serious note, I liked Hades. He was a witty fellow and I loved how James Woods portrayed the the character with his voice.

On a more silly note, I liked Cinderella's step-sisters. I always thought they were stupid and ugly. Whenever they walked around in their ball gowns, I'd laugh because they stuck their fannies out and "waddled around civil-like."

7. RikuxXion Merlin's Housekeeper

Oogie boogie! Love that guy. I can't believe I forgot him.....

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I also want to honorably mention Judge Frollo. He isn't my favorite, but he is VERY underrated. "Hellfire" is probably my favorite Disney villain song.

9. Amayashiro Merlin's Housekeeper

I personally really love Maleficent, eventhough she is not as evil as some characters like Scar and Jafar, but she turns into a dragon and that's really awesome. Scar is also one of my top favorites because he is so evil to the point he is willing to kill his own brother. He actually has a villain song (not many villains do), and that song is so fantastic. he also have a huge army backing him up and successfully took over the world for a period of time