Kingdom Hearts Favorite Finishing Move?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ReverofEnola, May 28, 2014.

?

Which is your favorite?

1. Blitz

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Gravity Break

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Stun Impact

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Ripple Drive

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Zantetsuken

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

What is your favorite finishing move for Sora in KHFM and please explain why.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I like most of the new ones, they added interesting effects that changed up the combat a little bit. And their effectiveness against Unknown is of course a plus. Of those, Zantetsuken and Gravity Break are probs my favorites, the former for kill potential and the latter for overall usefulness.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You forgot hurricane period/blast. I like Ripple Drive and that *smack* SFX it makes when you hit enemies. It's a good radius attack and has a very cool effect.

4. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I was sticking more to ground combo finishers. :)

5. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I love Zantetsuken, in Re:Coded I beat Data-Riku with it, and ? ? ?. Basically I beat the whole game with it.

6. Jin うごかないで

Honestly had to be ripple drive. One of my favorites apart from gravity break because of the cool animation and the amount of damage it does to opponents

7. 61 No. B

Coming from kh2fm+, I was a little let down by Ripple Drive, Zantetsuken, and Hurricane Blast. They were far less impressive in this game.
    I'm going to have to go with Gravity Break. It's a fun move and fairly useful.

8. Antidote Façade

Ripple Drive - it's a good crowd control finisher. Especially useful if you're being surrounded in the Coliseum to keep enemies off you.

Stun Impact - I like this one, but it can be very cheap. Literally a shoe-in to stop most bosses in their tracks while you wail on them, even if only for a few seconds.