Kingdom Hearts II Favorite Form for sora

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by JasonHazAKeyblade, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

I'd personally say the final form. I just love how it's a combination of all the best things about all the other forms put in one. The strength of valor form, the magical power of wisdom form, the long combos of anti-form, and the skill with drawing in and juggling enemies of master form. It just really gives the feel of that being the strongest form. And while i'm aware of it lacking Limit form, to be fair, it was made in the original KH2, before limit form.
    Plus i've always liked silver/grey

2. teatimed Moogle Assistant

My favourite form would have to be Wisdom because of the slidey thing he does along the floor. If we're talking the form he changes into according to the world i'd have to say Sora in the Lion King level :)

3. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Final form and Anti form for me due to the limitless speed blizs then with anti form we got beams of darkness firing from your fingers then shooting around damaging everything in sight, Final form you send your enemy into the air back to the ground and back again a endless cycle of pain and misery for the enemy and another reason why videogames should come with popcorn

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Like many others I'd have to say final form as well. It has all the good parts of the other forms packed into one. I like anti-form but it's just too wild. You can do some damage but that's about it. If you're looking to do special fight actions then anti-form is not the way to go. Anti-form is the reason I never used the infinite drive gauge cheat (gameshark) because of said special actions.

Final Form. Final Answer.

-Shiranui

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I hate to sound like a broken record, but Final Form is my absolute favorite -- Master comes at a very close second though.

The fact that activating Final Form takes away from the dumb Anti Form counter is a big help, and I just love having the ability to pummel my enemies with ridiculous combos. Both the double jump and glide abilities are a big help once you unlock them for Sora, but using them mid-transformation just gives me this sense of... mastery. Like, he's already using telekinesis to control one of his Keyblades, but on top of that he can perform these ridiculous abilities that further limit the enemy, whether it's a simple Dusk or a member of Organization XIII.

6. Explode Who?!

I like each of them for different reasons, but I'm quite partial to Master Form. I don't particularly like the color scheme, but I really like how magic looks/behaves with it. Anti-form WOULD be my favorite, if it didn't halve your defense and prevent you from manually reverting (or at least let you use items).

Side note: I think it's really cool that the main four forms give you similar fighting styles to Organization XIII members. Valor = Roxas (of course), Wisdom = Xigbar (long range), Master = Xaldin (aerial movements/attacks, and half of weapons held while the other half float) , and Final = Xemnas (similar stance/combos and color scheme of Xemnas' final form).

7. Antidote Façade

Limit Form definitely. That was a great extra addition.

I loved the KHI abilities because nostalgia/they're awesome. And DODGE ROLL! Oh Dodge Roll how you were missed in the original KHII.

8. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Something about his regular/default KHII form is just awesome. I think it's the yellow and black combination that makes it look cool to me. I never liked his red, white and blue island form because it always looked huge on him, like his parents got it so that he could grow into it.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

That is true his normal look has a degree of awesomeness with it

10. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

I'm going with the Final form. It's so epic and powerful!

But, aside that, maybe Brave, it really has some awesome two-keyblades combos.

As a Outfit or "transformation" I goes with Halloween Sora and Lion Sora. That was a change for real.

11. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Exactly!! Limit form is literally the best form in my opinion.
    1. Redesigned clothes from the previous game.
    2. He can use his old moves.
    3. He gets healed for each KH1 move he uses.
    4. No party members required.
    5. Freaking Zantestu/Zantetsuken one-hits all non-bosses!! It also does a lot of damage to bosses.
    6. Proves that Sora did remember the abilities I worked to get in KH1.
    Sigh...I used to believe that as well until Limit Form came around. I just knew it would be my favorite :).

12. TheGoldenFlash Merlin's Housekeeper

For appearance id say its a tie between christmas sora and wisdom sora. Black santa clause is awesome, and wisdom has blue fire on his legs, need I say more?
    For playability i'd say master. it felt really balanced. Final form was too op (Didn't stop me from using it to beat terra though lol), wisdom form played horribly imo (shooting is cool in theory but it wasnt executed well), valor was cool but simply outclassed, and even though I LOVE the anti form, it honestly wasnt that good. Oh and about limit form... idk something about it always seemed overrated. The only thing i really loved about it was the fact that you could use it without donald and goofy, oh and sonic blade was pretty strong.

13. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Awww what was overrated about the form?

14. TheGoldenFlash Merlin's Housekeeper

Many people like to say its the strongest form and that its even better than final. In my personal experiences, Limit form is NOTHING compared to final. The only thing it has over final is the ability to block. Also people like to say its physical appearance is the coolest, but ive never been fond of the kh1 outfit and thus i think limit form is cooler, but still unattractive. Its all opinionated though, and its still a solid form imo.

15. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

But it has:
    • Dodge Roll
    • Its special moves automatically heals Sora whenever he attacks the enemy.
    • No Party members.
    • Plus, when you block make sure you counter attack that is what makes it so awesome because it instantly kills your opponents unless they are bosses.
    • It physical appearance is okay.

16. TheGoldenFlash Merlin's Housekeeper

Dodge roll never helped me much, I have somewhat bad timing. I've always preferred quick run/block/jumping with final form. They all get the job done. Its special moves are cool, i agree. I already gave it credit for using no party members, but thats easily fixed with codebreaker.Also, I'm level 99 so why would i ever need to block on a normal enemy? They die in a few hits. Lastly, like i said i don't like its appearance, its frankly strange looking with all the colors imo.

17. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I still need to block when I am playing KH2FM since I usually play on Critical Mode and my HP is much smaller than it could be. As for that codebreaking thing...I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I agree. With the exception of cool moves like Ragnarok, I never really found what was so appealing about Limit Form.

19. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Meh, I guess some people like the classics.

20. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

What about the fact that didn't require party members or the fact that you could use the strongest single hitting move in the game?