Kingdom Hearts II Favorite Form for sora

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by JasonHazAKeyblade, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I like Wisdom and Master forms, because they make magic viable (for like five seconds) and it's fun to skate around in Wisdom form. Though as far as usage goes, Valor is definitely the one I spend the most time with.

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I enjoyed all forms except Wisdom form. I felt so held back in terms of damage, because all I ever really did was PEW PEW PEW instead of using magic. Now that I think of it, I only used it to get quick run or dash....whatever it's called.

3. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Anti Form and Master Form are my picks.

4. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I'm All Up for Anti-Form. It's the best! Anti Form Sora.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1399647108][/DOUBLEPOST]Why should you be randomly chosen this?[DOUBLEPOST=1399662663][/DOUBLEPOST]On design of Sora, I would love to see a playable Anti Sora. Anti Sora.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  5. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Why exactly do you like Anti-form? Sure it looks cool and attacks fasts but so many cons...

6. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

You're basically The Tazmanian Devil, Pure Darkness, reckless attacks, Reminds me of my own self; nothing but Darkness.[DOUBLEPOST=1399906234][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Reminds Me of myself;Pure unstable darkness. You're basically The Tazmanian Devil.

7. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I liked the halloween town form and the anti-form those two are the coolest

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have yet to play KH2FM so can't comment on Limit form, I did like dodge roll but I found quick run to be an adequate replacement, not as good but alright. I find Final form to just be so cool because it has two keyblades that you don't even hold and Sora floats around which really just screams power to me, you don't need extra party members when you can have really cool moves that you would rather exhibit all yourself with no interruptions from Donald and Goofy. I love the use of magic in it as well, I tended to just go around using thunder on everything and they died quickly.

I do like anti form appearance wise because it's an amalgamation of the protagonist and the heartless enemies, it's like 2 sides joined which I just love. I don't like using it because of all the negatives it brings but it looks cool.

9. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I Respect your opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1399949579][/DOUBLEPOST]Anti form is randomly selected when you choose a drive form; 50% chance you wil or will not get anti form.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  10. Glen Returned from the dead

Drive Form. Visually, I liked Anti Form the most, but I found myself using Drive Form a lot more. I suppose I just liked the early access to the dual wielding, and it reminded me of that Axel vs Roxas fight near the beginning everytime I used it.

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

You mean Valor, right? They're all drive forms.

12. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

You are a true Kingdom Hearts Knowledge filled person, I respect that.

13. kingcod32 Moogle Assistant

i like the final form because its op

14. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

Final form because I like the design and the ablities you gain from this form . Although I like anti form for it design also.

15. Klonao Moogle Assistant

I pretty much every form expect Wisdom. Its magic is horrible.