Dream Drop Distance Favorite KH3D world?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 12, 2012.

?

Favorite World

1. Traverse Town

27.3%
  2. La Cité des Cloches

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Grid

18.2%
  4. Prankster's Paradise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Country of the Musketeers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Symphony of Sorcery

36.4%
  7. The World That Never Was

18.2%
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

My personal favorite is The Grid. Being a diehard Tron fan, I was so excited seeing Sora and Riku interacting watch characters like Kevin Flynn, Quorra, and Rinzler/Tron.

I also have to give major kudos to the dev team for reinventing Traverse Town and making it feel just as fresh as it was in KH1. TWEWY cast was definitely a plus!

I was really happy to see Frollo in La Cité des Cloches. I think they got a great replacement for his voice.

Country of the Musketeers was a world I found myself enjoying a LOT more than I thought I would. I chuckled a couple of times in a couple of scenes :D

Symphony of Sorcery had so much ear candy. I loved hearing all that classical music.

TWTNW was also amazing, what with all the revelations and the emotions!

2. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Id say Symphony of sorcery because its really unique for its peaceful music and Sora and Riku didn't make any battle quotes/noises. Especially loved how kh1 dearly beloved played when joining the sound idea. TWTNW would have been my 2nd. Also love the music there and the fact that you can climb up the buildings.

3. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Symphony of Sorcery was definitely my favorite world. I liked both the movie and the music in this world, and how there was barely any voices in that world. I just <3 it! TWTNW is 2nd, Country of Musketeers is 3rd

4. Mysty Unknown

It would have to be Grid. I just love the cyber space idea and how the entire gameplay changes when you are in it. And then when you do the drop system, going in and actually playing with the coding literally seeing what the effects are and how the programmers do those weird things to multiple enemies (hacking in other words) gave me a computer science giggle.

5. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

I have to only pick one? O.o

Hmmm... That's tough. I fell in love with the Fantasia world (Symphony of Sorcery) because I grew up listening to some of those same classic tunes. It was like a nostalgia trip within a Kingdom Hearts nostalgia trip. Beautiful.

I also really liked the Prankster's Paradise world because there was so much to explore and it gave each little room and tunnel its own detail. It felt like a generally large theme park to run around, which was pretty cool.

And of course, all of the other worlds were a blast as well. I loved the new Traverse Town theme music. The Hunchback of Notre Dame was very detailed and true to the film. The only gripe I really had about it was it felt kind of empty. I wish they'd put some random CPU citizens walking around, just to make it feel more like a populated city. It would have also helped to make some of the cutscenes more sense-able (such as when Frollo attempts to burn Esmeralda at the stake in front of... well... basically nobody). :)

I think I'll have to go with Symphony of Sorcery. Nostalgia factor really gave it an extra boost above the rest.