Kingdom Hearts II Favorite world

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by timeless, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I might sound stupid, but I liked Agrabah, personally.

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Agrabah was somewhat fun. I love fighting the Heartless there.

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Neverland was one of my favorites. I loved flying around and how the story was about Riku and Kairi and Sora in that world especially.

4. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

You don't sound stupid.
    Anyways, my favourite was The World that Never Was and in CoM Destiny Islands.In Kh1 it was Destiny Islands as well XD

5. Shift Chaser

I swear i already posted in one of those treads.

6. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I know this has been posted already because I posted a thread on this XD

Soooo.

Yeah.

BTW my favorite world is Hollow Bastion.​

7. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Here is my personal ratings on all the worlds, becuz if I don't do this, then I won't be able to pick out a favorite

Twilight Town: Med. It was good, but not a favorite

Dragon Lands: Med. I liked it's freshness. Only thing I didn't like about it was the corneyness of Mulan and the Commander dude who fell in love (barely anything that showed them having a chance of being a couple in the first place....)

Yen Cid castle: Like it a lot. Only reason I liked it though was because of the music though whenever you fought the heartless. It made me feel as if they were more of a sport rather then a challange. ^_^

Beast's castle: I liked this one out of most of the other ones. It seemed a bit original, and with the added orginization activity, it made it seem much much better then all the other ones.

Hercules world: Ummmm, I liked the arena, but didn't like the charecters. Auron rocked of course, Hades was good to, but I just can't get that part where everyone says "We'll fight with you" When they are about to fight the Hydra. Sorta killed the whole thing for me.....

Disney castle: I only liked it becuz it was good for training. But when you head into the black and white world, it seemed to bore me.

Atlantica: Hate, hate, HHHHHAAAAATTTTEEEEEEEE. I hated the songs. Made my ears bleed. I mean, they are good songs and all, but I just can't stand listening to them. I wanted to fight heartless their too :(

Port royal: I had expected so much more from this one. Jack Sparrow just wasn't jack sparrow. Barbosa's graphics seemed a little cheesy also when he drank the wine. ANd in the second part of it, I hated the ending where Sora and Jack both say "Are not" at the same time, when they clearly are correct, since they are not alike at all.

Agrahba: Now I wouldn't call it a favorite, but atleast it was some what original. I personally thought it was good because of its difference from the story.

The Nightmare Before Christmas: I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. I liked the first part of it, though it did seem a little unnescary, it was good. The second part though was kinda lame though.....

Pride Lands: Hated this one even more then the Atlantica world. It had absolutely nothing to do with orginization XIII or any of the past villains, the jokes were lame, the theme was lame. Only one thing I can appreciate about that world is bein able to picture in my mind how kairi would react if she saw kitten sora.

TWTNW: Best world out of them all. Had the most challanges, the most bosses. I mean, crap, just for the hell of it, I beat EVERY heartless in that area, goin non stop until not one of them could ever appear. That was fun, and over all, the best world

8. Shift Chaser

I knew i already posted this.

9. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

KH1:Neverland
    CoM: Destiny Islands
    KH2:The World That Never Was

10. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually quite liked Atlantica. Wouldn't say it was my favourite though, but I found it an enjoyable break from the slightly faster paced main adventure. I also liked singing along with characters that were worse then me <_< >_>

My favourite Kingdom Hearts II world is most likely The World That Never Was. Mainly because that's were a lot of the story took place without too much Disney. Also I just loved looking at the sheer detail put into the enviroment and the lighting etc. The whole place just had an awesome aura to it.

Chain of Memories is slightly more tricky. I quite liked Traverse Town there, and Destiny Islands. But I also liked Twilight Town, bar Vexen being killed ._.
    But I have to say the parts that were simply the corridors between the floors. That's were most of the story was after all.

And finally the first Kingdom Hearts. Favourite world, without a doubt is End of the World. Or whatever the last one is called. Same reasons as I like TWTNW with the added benefit of heartless that were an actual challenge without being insanely tricky.

11. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I liked Hollow Bastion. Pride Lands, and The World That Never Was.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion,and Twilight Town.

13. 778MasterMarluxia Twilight Town Denizen

mine would have to be anything but the disney worlds.

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

In final mix, it would be Christmas town becuase of how Sora looks, but I'd pick Trons world.

15. X ro X as X Merlin's Housekeeper

hollow bastion good music and not boring, world that never was good xp, twilight town you can play as roxas.

16. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

alice and wonderland! XD it was a friggen maze but once u got past it it was cool with the whole room turning thing. well i thought.

17. axel90 Destiny Islands Resident

Hollow Bastion
    The World That Never Was
    Traverse Town
    Disney Castle
    Twilight Town
    Never Land.

18. the girl that never was Merlin's Housekeeper

Own, so hard to decide @.@ But Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, The World That Never Was and, specially from KH1, I'd say Halloween Town and Agrabah *-*

19. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    i liked
    TWTNW
    Twilight Town
    Disney Castle
    Radient Garden
    Collisuem lmao idk how to spell it
    Land Of Dragons
    Beast's Castle
    Pride Lands
    End of World
    Neverland
    thats about all from the top of my head haha​

20. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

My favorite worlds...
    -Destiny Islands. The music is pretty catchy and the details make it look really cool and realistic.
    -Pride Lands. I've always loved the Lion King movie. Being able to explore it in a video game was just awesome.
    -Twilight Town. The sky was always beautiful looking, and the details were amazing.
    -The World That Never Was. So many places to explore, so many enemies and bosses to fight, such an awesome world.
    - I-forgot-the-name. It's the place where Riku and Sora are right before they arrive back at Destiny Islands. I think that it is a really amazing looking place. The way it is always nighttime and the moon is always floating there...it's awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.