Kingdom Hearts II Favorite worlds?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by adamboy7, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Worst to beast:
    1)Destiny Islands: Always the worst world? I almost quit the first game beacause of the coconuts quest... I this game It wasnt that lame, but I still have bad feelings twoards the islands , can't blame Riku for blowing that thing up just to get away of it..
    2)100 Acre Wood: While It was fun to see those lovable characters, it didn't add up to the plot, and just sucks in comparison to the rest.
    3)Atlantica: I like songs.. It was somewhat good that I didn't had to move like a marmeid like the first, but that made the world kind pointless.
    4) Twilight Town: I have mix feelings about it... while I hated while it lasted, I was so sad to lose Roxas, that I almost didn't leave it... but it is a depressing town, maybe that's what makes Roxas so emo.
    5) Disney Castle : Kind boring... Liked for the Timeless river whithin it.
    6) Port Royal: a Fine world... Liked to play it, and always amuse me to think that jack sparrow may become a keyblade wielder, It was great that this world had their own enemies (the pirates) that thing of using magic and luring them was fun.

7) Space Paranoids : Really liked all the computer stuff was well made, the games were good, Tron was a fine helper.

8) Halloween Town : Fun world and x-mas town was great also, Jack is fun!

9) Agrabah : I am a Alladin fan.. so I liked, but it wasnt much imagination full ...Liked the fights!
    10)Beast's Castle : Beast is the best disney character! Since he traveled using his heart in game one, and helped me when no one else did, i just ... adore him! His world was good, to big castle wasnt? Bela did a fine job also!
    11) The Land of Dragons : Loved that we could play with Mulan ! The world is so great ! It's keyblade is also beautiful

12) Pride Lands : Play as a Lion was great, again the world was a copy paste of the movies.. but Fighting Scar as a heartless was pure gold! Best disney vilian

13)Olympus Coliseum : A WONDERFUL WORLD! Full of chalanges, and tournments as it should, but you had a lot to fight in Hades too! Auron and Herc did a good combo!

14)Hollow Bastion : Is the central world, most plot (and sub worlds) are whithin it... a happier tranverse town, with more people in it.

15)The World That Never Was : KICK ASS WORLD! As expected from an evil Headquaters >(! Even got a castle for malificent steal it! Priceless! Best fights etc..

2. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

For me it's Destiny Islands and Twilight Town ( both for being the first worlds and somehow leading to the last/final boss worlds), Hollow Bastion ( for being the hub world for FF characters and for having an insane amount of Heartless despite being in the Realm of Light), Olympus Coliseum (Since I have always loved tournaments, grew up watching Hercules as a kid, and the boss fights in the Underworld were superb.) , and finally the World That Never Was ( since I like nobodies, the boss fights, and Memory Skyscraper)

I have always hated Atlantica. I mean the controls were annoying in the first game but the second game added singing and dance moves. Right then I just lost it...