Favourite Lion King movie

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Scattered_Dream, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animaniagirl Traverse Town Homebody

I actually haven't seen the third :O but I must!
    My fav is the 1st because its where it all began, though I did also enjoy the 2nd =]

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

As above, the first was amazing, still makes me cry now and it is one of my favourite Disney films evah.

I didn't like the second one, thought it was a little a lot crap, but then I generally speaking dislike Disney sequels anyways so that isn't so surprising.

3. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Zhe first one. : D
    I remember watching it literally everyday before I was old enough for school.
    The second one's alright, and I've only seen have of 1 1/2 (so wait..... does that mean I've seen 3/4?... @-@)

4. Krowley Moderator

I loved the first one when i was a kid :P
    2nd didnt interest me all that much

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Number 1. 2 wasn't all that good.

6. Styx That's me inside your head.

The first one by several miles. It was epic. The sequel was just...lame.

7. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I really can't pick. I have wonderful childhood memories of the both of them. This is one of the rare Disney movies that has a great sequel.

8. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

One of my favourite movies of all time xD

I like number one the best, its the first one with Simba and Mufassa & who would forget Timon & Pumba? It still makes me teary. The second one was great and the third one was so ****ing hilarious I cried of laughter xD

9. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

I like the first one the best, but I still like the other ones. Their my favorite Disney movies.

10. SoKuRi777 Destiny Islands Resident

Strange how everybody loves the 2nd one during the first page then switches to people saying the 2nd on sucked on the 2nd page well what I have to say is f#ck anyone who says the 2nd one sucked or was lame or was crap in anyway personally I thought the 2nd one was better don't get me wrong the first is a classic but the 2nd one just had a better villian oh and Scar was only cool during the first half of 1, while Zira on the other hand was a badass throughout the whole movie, and I also like the Romeo & Juliet based story of 2, so yeah keep saying 2 sucked then I'll hate you forever, Why? because it is one of the few GOOD Disney Sequels.

11. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

There was more then one lion king movie? wow, I've only watched the first one, and I own it in VHS(VHS ftw). So I'd have to say the first one, because I haven't seen any other one.

12. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

The first one for sure. It was a beautiful movie and taught something important too. It was a CLASSIC. They really killed it with the second movie, and the 1 1/2 too. Those two were completely unnecessary. It was a great story without the making the other two movies.

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I'm always a person who supports the original, they're always better because the put more work and original ideas into the first one.

14. Scattered_Dream Traverse Town Homebody

Ah well I think the 3rd is just major fun to watch xD even though I cried in it when Timon.. ARGH let's forget about it xD

Oh yes I can sing along every song even today xD well I hope in Kingdom Hearts 3 (if there will be one) the Pride Lands have more story and we can see Sora as an adult or young adult *____* I'd love to see his mane! Sora rocks! Maybe he'd look like this:
    [​IMG]

Isn't that love? he reminds me of simba *_*

15. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

i loved the first one, it was so sad when Scar made Simba think he killed Mufasa

DAM YOU SCAR,

16. Ah eff. Traverse Town Homebody

Lion King One ♥ always and forever.

LK 1/2 almost made me soil my pants :3

17. Nuff' Said Banned

The 1st Lion King was the best but 1 1/1 was funnier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.