FFXIII: Slaves of Fate ~{*}DѦTѦLѲG{*}~

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

*nods*
    Give the opening posts a good read first.
    It should help you know what is what.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Kross, you're in.
    Place your character in a city I've made up called Yundia. It'll be a city placed around the Cocoon crystal tower and the Eden Elevator.

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

How many characters were lost in the Oerbapocalypse?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Protector212 for sure (unless he posts today). Omega in a selfdestruct like fashion unless he posts soon. For now, he's simply MIA.
    Ummm....who else hasn't posted recently? lol

5. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

All right Web, let's see if I can make my debut post worth it..

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Guys, if you've yet to give me a Crystarium, please do it soon.
    Also, sorry for my absence from this RP. I'm posting now. Hopefully we can get back on track~

7. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Curious, but did you fix my image yet?

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

I'd post but no-one's exactly come for my character -_-

9. Arch Mana Knight

"I've waited countless lifetimes," Jenny's vioce rang out as she appeared next behind Ryou, "to see my plan come into fruition. And I thought I was close once, but then I was sealed by this man who thought he was the Maker's gift to the world." She danced in a circular fashion and moved to face Ryou. "That was when the world was young. Can you imagine, being trapped in the same place, unable to do nothing but think for the longer part of existence? Oh, I hated existence and every thing else that existed. So when I was released centuries ago, you simply would not believe how excited I was to continue my plans. So you can imagine that I was slightly...distraught when I thought one of my tools had died, but you escaped with your life barely in tact, but in tact nonetheless!" She raised a hand to pat Ryou on the head. "I am pleased to see you are well, Ryou."

^Actually, Bueno already spoke to your character.

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

-facedesk immediately, breaking said desk- excuse me while I scream to the heavens as I type.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

*cough cough*
    You need to pay more attention dude:

EDIT:

Ninja'd by Machina. lol
    Nevermind.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

Posted anyway now -has a splinter in forehead-

WHat I get for not reading entire posts when i thought none of them concerned my character.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I can't get mad because I do this, too xD Doing it right now in another RP actually >>...or two.
    I'm just using Jenova as a deus ex machina (Since she's god and machine, oho) to speed some things up with Ryou and soon Kross.

also, heartlessangel, I completely forgot! Hopefully I'll get it up by the end of the night!

14. Arch Mana Knight

Move aside, homeslice. I'M TAKING OVER. ...Though we've talked about this already. XD

Announcements

Well, I wanted to post this here rather than the RP thread because let's face it, we're not RPing there. What I've come to say right now is that I haven't exactly started on the actual modified story and general RP thread but...

I have news about the Crystarium. It won't be the same setup as the current one. I wanted to streamline it so I've taken out about six abilities. That's not all though! I'm thinking of there being a sort of point system. You'll all start out with a given amount to spend for three roles(Commando, Ravager, etc.). Some abilities will be linked meaning you can't learn one without learning another(Fire->Fira->Firaga). You'll gain points by certain storyline events passing. To unlock a new role you'd have to spend a point for it.

Anyways, this is my idea. The tier thing I had set up for this RP(it was mostly a joint effort between Jeff, Bushy, and I but I made the original list!) was alright but I feel it could've been made better. I'll be getting rid of all the "default role" restrictions as well to make things easier. Instead the default role will only be used to use the "full ATB" ability. You know, the thing that's like a Limit Break.

So how does this all sound? I'm really trying to make this easier. ;-;

15. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

It actually sounds a lot more complicated D:

16. Arch Mana Knight

Have you looked at the current Crystarium lately? It's pretty intense. I'm actually getting rid of a few things to make it easier. I think the way I'm doing things might offer more freedom without complicating things. I'll try having an updated Crystarium ready by tonight and pm that to everyone in the RP. It makes more sense when you see it. D8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.