Square-Enix Final Fantasy XIII-2?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Boy Wonder, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mysty Unknown

I was hoping for some more Final Fantasy character from other games to come into the game. I doubt that will happen though. Maybe Hope, Vanille, Snow, and Fang.

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

It's out here :v.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I played the Lightning DLC and got her crystal. I was at level 8 (which made it a snap)

But yeah...I'm confused with this DLC. It's just weird and...somewhat hopeful. I don't know. I want to play Snow's but something tells me I'll be curb-stomped. My mons are too weak and I figure Chichu is the only salvation. Maybe Valkyrie Lightning will be a good replacement.

4. Graxe King's Apprentice

Snow's not that bad. Just make sure you make him switch targets often and not beat on a single character for too long.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

The ending is really weird. But I have hopes that if Lightning wakes up from her Crystal sleep then so will Fang and Vanille. Hopefully with playable roles. >|

V.Lightning is an absolute beast. I've seen her take out over 300,000 on Gilgamesh so I figure she's the strongest COM.

Caius is easy to beat. I defeated him on my second attempt.
    Then I realised there was his Bahamut form lulz. Couldn't beat that till level 7.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

...Damn Valkryie Lightning is godly... already at LV 6 and dealing alot of damage... haven't started fighting Snow yet though, ladies come first and I want her crystal!

EDIT: Beaten at LV8 and jumped straight to 10, five star rank as well on first try, now to buff Crystal Lightning up then head for Snow whose in SEN, i saw a video fo him being used and damn, his HP counter at max is broken.