Square-Enix Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jun 2, 2009.

1. libregkd -

2. Misty gimme kiss

Also for the record, to anyone playing/planning to play, we're planning to run a KHV Free Company on Ultros. I believe both of the subscriptions allow you to have at least one character on each world, so even if you main another server you can still have another character on Ultros.

More details will definitely follow once we get it all hashed out, but just so we don't get the "but I'm on _____ server!"

( although I think they're going to be doing free transfers for a while after the creation nightmares of launch )

3. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

Apparently if you own FF14 on PS3 you can upgrade it for free to the PS4 version and still keep your character etc

4. libregkd -

5. libregkd -

6. Willis Haughey Merlin's Housekeeper

Anyone on here play this? If you don't - I highly suggest you give it a shot.

If you are playing, what are your classes, what world are you on, and what do you like most about the game? I'm playing it on the PS4 and it has quickly become one of the only games I even play. There is just so much to do. I'm never bored with it. I'm currently playing a tank role, I'm a Marauder level 26. I'm trying to start a brand new FC (clan/guild), and if you want to join, I'm on the world Jenova. Let me know if you're interested.

7. libregkd -

8. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

Hey. I'm on pheonix so add me if you want
    'janemba Axis'

9. libregkd -

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I canceled my subscription back in November to save money, and of course I want to continue the Crystal Tower scenario, as well as Hildibrand and the main scenario, but it's just as school starts. Not too mention I never got past the Second Coil, so I have that to work on. Heck, I'm pretty sure I've been kicked out of my guild by this point. I'm going to have so much to catch up on when I get back on this game......soon as I remember what that password was.

11. libregkd -

12. libregkd -

13. libregkd -

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The third expansion, Shadowbringers, officially launches tomorrow!

Anyone else still playing? I've been on the free trial for the past two weeks and having a blast. (My main character is on Exodus, but I have another Lv1 character on Ultros.)

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Been at it since Friday myself and finished the whole main scenario last night. I'm on Ultros if you need any help on it.

And the story so far has been amazing. I didn't think much of it at all from the trailer compared to Stormblood, but it definitely knocks the previous expansion out of the water in most places.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm still really early on, like around Level 16 I think (had to take a break due to a vacation and lost momentum), but I recently got into it.

So far, I'm loving it. Really early on into A Realm Reborn, but I've never been into MMOs and this one has me hooked. Unfortunately, I'm getting too distracted with side quests and need to barrel through the main story with my Archer to catch up, but...it's so fun.

I'll edit my post later when I log into FFXIV and remember my character info.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I got curious one day and decided to try it out, now I love it. Not on now cause in need of money to continue the subscription but I am on the Zodiark server as a Miqo'te Blue Mage. I'm grateful that Blue Mage is a Extra Job cause I finished A Realm Reborn and waiting to get into Heavensward.

18. avensis Merlin's Housekeeper

I decided to try it too, and now, I love it I do not regress. It's the best mmorpg I've played so far.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

SO HOW ARE WE ALL FEELING ABOUT ENDWALKER COMING UP THIS FALL

I'm on the job hunt right now, and one of my low-key goals is to be making enough money by November that I can feel comfortable buying the full game and a subscription, and then Endwalker once it drops and then blazing through the three paid expansions as fast as reasonably possible.

In the meantime, you can hit me up on the following worlds:
    • Exodus: Han'urel Ivars (Roegadyn DRG main) (my Main™)
    • Ultros: Cantus Porta (Hyur ARC main) (i'm still leveling him up lol)
    • Famfrit: Akio Ishioka (Au Ra PLD main) (though tbh i might make NIN his new main, tanking is hard ;;)
    Which, hey, by the way, speaking of buying the full game, that reminds me! If you're reading this and haven't taken the plunge into the game yet, [deep breath]

DID YOU KNOW THAT HIT MMORPG FINAL FANTASY XIV FEATURES A FREE TRIAL UP TO LV60 INCLUDING THE AWARD-WINNING EXPANSION HEAVENSWARD WITH NO TIME LIMIT

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  20. Jin うごかないで

Mmmm

On one hand

I'm very much excited to see where we go story wise from here

on the other hand I've been on and off this game inbetween ultimates / raid tiers constantly. My main goals right now being hitting my omnicrafts again before endwalker lands, Buying ishgardian housing and probably doing the new ultimate with my static.

Looking forward to true cross data centre travel just because during the years all the servers were in montreal I was on Faerie & jenova and still keep in contact with my raid teams & fc's from those servers. Had to move though because of ping spike issues when they relocated the servers so I just opted to move to EU Omega,

but a lot of me sticking with this game is if they manage to make Summoner & Ninja less stale in all honesty , those classes have been my mains since day 1 & 2.4 when ninja came out, Recently both have grown pretty stale so as of late i've been playing MNK & SCH for content in the mean time, hope endwalker is able to reinvigorate my enjoyment with the battle system in all honesty and if anything i'll be able to enjoy the new tiers & ultimates that much more.