Square-Enix Final Fantasy XV [the game formerly known as Versus XIII]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Now I have to be honest, It feels great that stuff like this is going to be added. I'm glad I am still at chapter 3! Haha

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Some time this month, but there's been no news as to the exact date. I'd probably guess some time in the next two weeks, but if they're mean, it'll be at the end of the month

4. libregkd -

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm trying my personal hardest not to do a new game right now so I can have the new game plus and just hopefully turn over all my good items.

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Man that's a good argument for starting right now. HARDER GAME MODE WITH EXTRA CONTENT? Do that when all the DLC is out, it might be worth the second go.

8. libregkd -

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

10. libregkd -

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I ended up choosing the one that was taken at the Cape Caem docks with the whole group. It was between that or one of Prompto's photo op shots, but those kept having someone's head be block by another's arm or head.

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I never thought about this before, but when I saw posts on reddit or on YouTube. It makes sense... Ardyn won. Ardyn got what he wanted. The Lucian bloodline is gone. So is the crystal's power. And Noctis granted him eternal slumber (As he did mention that immortality is both a blessing and a curse). Jeez, you're right XV is way more dark and depressing. No one is a real winner here besides Ardyn.

14. Jin うごかないで

Atleast Noctis was able to bring peace to the world now though , and who knows maybe another person will be chosen by the astrals to take on the duty of king maybe? I mean again Ardyn might have wiped out the Lucian blood line but in turn the Daemons got purged from the world entirely along with Ardyn so there's that everyone fulfilled their duty and the people of Eos get to live properly again , until of course man makes the same mistakes again

15. Arch Mana Knight

If Ardyn's words are to be believed, technically he killed off the Izunia bloodline. The Lucian bloodline ended with Ardyn, not Noctis. "You'll never guess who the Izunias were" can be taken to mean that Noctis's ancestors stole Ardyn's family name to wipe him out from history.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

If you want to look at it like that, they both kind of got what they wanted. Sure Ardyn got rid of the bloodline, but at the same time, Noctis stopped the Dark, and managed to bring peace to the world. I think it'd the first time we've ever had both sides get what they want, in a manner

That line still bugs me. We have no real clue who the Izunia's are, and that's just conjecture. That's the kind of thing I can't accept until someone either gives definitive proof of who the Izunias are, or if they give enough information that you can concretely form an answer. Right now it just sounds like something that comes from fan theories, and those never end well.

17. libregkd -

18. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought the line was "Guess where the name Izunia came from" or something like that?

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

20. libregkd -