Square-Enix Final Fantasy XV [the game formerly known as Versus XIII]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I would have loved to have had those final places be explorable like the first half of the game or even just Altissia! I was saddened that they were just parts of the world you passed through and that was it. I just want the DLC now xD

Also, the choccobo and moogle festival came out yesterday but I haven't played it yet because KH 2.8 man! But I don't know what to make of it, it seems inherently weird and I don't see the point. Has anyone else gone to it yet?

3. Arch Mana Knight

There's some neat little sidequests. No story involved(so far) but since Carbuncle shows up and is your companion throughout all of it, it's great. Altissia is way more traversable since there's warp points throughout the city. It's fun but I haven't gotten through most of it. There's some items you can get in the carnival that will stick around for the main game.

4. libregkd -

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

6. libregkd -

Attached Files:

7. Arch Mana Knight

One more thing to note is that the magitek DLC will be delayed for redesigns of the outfits. For obvious reasons(they look too much like Power Rangers). At least they'll be free when they come out.

Source

8. libregkd -

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

So we just got the release of the patch for chapter 13, as well as Gladiolus DLC, and I thought I'd share this little video for everyone to show just how much they amped up the Ring of the Lucii

10. Arch Mana Knight

Get ready to do some off-roading in the Regalia Type-D.

[​IMG]

Gematsu

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

That'll certainly make traveling around a lot more....interesting. Seems to make chocobos null and void, however

12. Arch Mana Knight

E3 may have had some gameplay of Episode Prompto but this trailer is better for hype:

13. Arch Mana Knight

So uh...this is a thing:

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

So are these, apparently.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

The pocket edition looks SOOOOO adorable but I don't think I'm gonna play it. I rather save up for a PS4 and play it then play the game but on my phone. I'm already having a hard time with KHUX and Fire Emblem Heroes QnQ. RIP Wallet-Kun 2017

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The game is getting multiplayer DLC, launching the same day as the Assassins' Festival.

17. Arch Mana Knight

A tiny clip of what's to come in Episode Ignis, Comrades, and the new story content packed together in this cool trailer revealed today:

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Now available are the Monster of the Deep fishing spinoff for PlayStation VR and a free Xbox One X enhancement patch.

Square Enix announced that they will be holding a one-year anniversary stream this Wednesday, November 29, at 11am PT on their YouTube and Twitch channels. The stream, featuring voice actors from the game and Kingsglaive, will discuss the past, present, and future of FFXV.

19. Explode Who?!

Patch 1.19/1.20 is live. The key feature in this update is the addition of Character Swap, which lets you take control of any of the four main characters during battle, by holding L1 + L2 and pressing a direction on the D-Pad (PS4). Each character has to be unlocked on the Ascension grid, under "Techniques" for 20 AP (or about 45 AP, if earlier nodes aren't unlocked yet).

This update also adds the data for Episode Ignis (unlocks December 13), and has some bug fixes/optimizations for Comrades multiplayer DLC.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

On March 6, Square Enix will be releasing Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition, a rerelease of the game containing all the currently-released DLC as well as a few new bonuses, like a new dungeon, a controllable Royal Vessel, new bosses, and a first-person mode. Players who already own the base game can purchase the additional Royal Edition content as DLC.

Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition will release the same day with the same content.

source