Square-Enix Final Fantasy XV [the game formerly known as Versus XIII]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Dec 7, 2006.

1. SushiKey Destiny Islands Resident

Can't wait for the PC version. I have the Final Fantasy with Lightning in it (I cannot remember the number and don't really have Steam handy), but I'm not willing to have it download 50GB with my internet speed, but this I might be willing to.

Good stuff.

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Windows version too. Draw distance on PS4 was driving me nuts, and I'm sure mods will be fun.

Only part I'm not thrilled with, but I get, is the need to buy core DLC when I own the season pass. But to be fair the pass was only advertised as the three character episodes when I bought it, so getting Comrades was already a bonus.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Haven't checked to see if it's live yet, but today there's an update that adds Aranea as a training partner at camp sites, a standby option to change the time of day at camp, new items at Alessi's trading post in Altissia, new things in the tutorial, and the conclusion of the Assassin's Festival.

Source: Gematsu

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

At PAX East, Square Enix announced four more forthcoming DLC chapters focusing on Ardyn, Aranea, Luna, and Noctis.

5. Arch Mana Knight

According to Square all the new episodes will be "What If" scenarios where the characters change their fate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

At Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix announced new crossover content for the game.

First up is a crossover with Terra Wars, a forthcoming installment of the mobile RPG series Terra Battle. A new quest in Chapter 5 will see Noctis team up with Terra Wars character Sarah to discover why they've been summoned to a mysterious forest.

Also coming are costumes from Shadow of the Tomb Raider for Comrades, along with music tracks for the Regalia, and costumes, music, and a minigame from Sengoku Action Puzzle DJ Nobunaga.

This content is available in Japan today. No date has been announced for the rest of the world.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm not really sure I understand where exactly in the game's timeline the Noctis DLC will take place, but do you think they'll all play like Ignis', where they play as both part of the story, and then the "What If" scenario?