Digital Art Finished the New Avvy/Sig Set!

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by HeartofFire, Apr 3, 2012.

1. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Had the Pokemon Gym Leader challenge in mind when I did this, and was listening to the Black and White theme song. I did draw the renders myself, so please don't flame those. Anyway. Thoughts?

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I really like the monochrome style of this one. I also like the background texture against the stocks (which are great by the way- the anatomy is good and her hair has a good flow to it) and the fact thatyou actually drew them just adds to the whole piece. It is completely your creation.

The one thing I would suggest would be to create a focal point maybe just sharpening a bit around where you want the eye to go to when someone looks at it e.g. her face. It may also help to blend the renders into the background a bit by possibly smudging or erasing using a soft brush. However, there isn't much I can critique with this one, I really like it. Keep it up! ^^

3. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you, River. There's really not much more I can say but thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind while making future art! :)