From O R A N G E

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Catch the Rain, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Guys this is from O R A N G E, chicks leaving for good. This is the message she wants you all to have.

----------------------------------------------

Dear Kh-vids,

I feel absolutely horrible about doing this. Oh my god, it's so hard. I don't even know what to say or how to begin or what I'm going to do at all with my life. I just-well, I'm being forced to leave you guys and the site forever.
    It all started last night. Rosey was telling me some things and I ended up crying. Well, it turns out I don't have school today, so my mom came up and wanted to look at the list of schools that are off on the computer and she heard me crying. Then, she went to X out the page that said all of the school closings, which would reveal my IM's, and I jumped to the mouse to try and get her not too, which made it even more suspicious. One thing led to another and I ended up revealing to her about KH-vids and why I was crying, which was a big mistake.

Things are not going well for me. I am now blocked from KH-vids, MSN, and many other websites. My mother doesn't want me involved with anything to do with Kingdom Hearts or any of the people I met on here. She thinks that you guys are, (in her words) "50 year old men sitting around masturbating while they talk to little girls like me". I don't know what to say. She doesn't know you guys like I do. And as funny as that may sound to you, this is serious for me, because honestly, I don't even know what I'm going to do without KH-vids. Plus the fact that my mother doesn't trust me at all anymore. I'm not allowed to leave the house or go anywhere or do anything at all for a very long time. I've lost my entire family's trust. I feel horrible.
    I don't even know how things are going to be for me from now on. Kh-vids has been my home since March of last year. I could never picture going without it, but I guess I'm going to have to. My mom doesn't want me to stay in contact with you guys at all, but I promise, I will find a way. I could never just up and stop talking to you guys. I'm too close with you to do that. She hasn't blocked AIM. So if anyone has AIM and wants to contact me, do it. My sn is edited
    I'm crying as I type this. I can't picture going without KH-vids for more than like, a day. It's so hard to realize that things aren't just going to go back to normal, and I won't be able to just log on here and get away from all of my troubles.

Oh my god, I can't believe this. Everything is happening too fast for me.

Rosey- Despite what happened last night, you're still one of my best friends on the site. I have no way of contacting you very much anymore, but god, I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss whipping your emoticon on MSN. I'm going to miss talking to you almost every day. I'm going to miss playing pranks on GX with you. Hell, I don't even know how much life is going to suck for me without talking to all you guys. Rosey, just stay cool, okay? You're an amazing person. And a great staff member. Better than I would have ever been.

JellyBeing- Oh my god, you might be the hardest one to say goodbye too. I freaking love talking to you, natz. You're so hilarious and random and, uhmagod, RUBAYY. Every time I hear that song I'll think of you. And every time I go to K-mart I'll think of you again. You're just so satisfyingly random. I love talking to you. And I love all the jokes we have. Natz, I'm gonna like, die without talking to you. Just make sure you don't forget about me. The wsfs lives and it always well, so you better keep me in your sig.

GX- Well I lied, you're about as hard to say goodbye to as Natz. GX, I'm so sorry that this happened right after I told you I'd be your Valentine. If it helps, I still will. You can put me in your sig saying we're married if you want. GX, I never really had anything against you, I just liked to tease you. You're actually a pretty sweet guy. Had I been allowed on KH-vids longer, we might have developed a relationship. God, doesn't it sound weird for me to say that? Well it's true. God. I love talking to you, as weird as that sounds. Your 8 second rap shall stay on my iPod. Everytime I hear the word ghetto I think of you. God, this just sucks. Keep your head on your shoulders and don't do anything stupid.

TcO- Lol, tco, you're amazing. Such a repwhore. But still a nice person. Talking to you on MSN was fun. I hope you eventually get staff. I don't know if you will. But I hope you do. You want it so much. I think you deserve it. I don't know what the staff thinks. But I think you would be a good staff member. Lol, keep on sending those threads. I'll miss you.

CtR- Oh my god. This is so hard. CtR, I remember when you were just a little person, before you were even premium, when you had less than 100 rep. Look at you know. You've grown so much. You're one of the best staff members this site has ever seen. Even though you're older than me, I'm still proud of you. Talking to you was so much fun. Just try to stay not tired. And warm. God, I love you CtR. And no, not in a lesbian way or anything. In a sisterly way. Like how I love Natz and Rosey. I think some day you'll be admin. I don't know. I just think you will. You're so down to earth and encouraging to me when I'm down. Stay that way. *hugs*

Kitty- Well Kitty, I can't say I talked to you TOO often, but I did talk to you enough to miss you. You have a very unique sense of humor, and hell, you're an amazing writer of comical stories that are parodies of Zelda. Every time I see any kind of Zelda game I'll think of you. (God, I'm going to be thinking of KH-vids everywhere I look.)

Sora 13- Okay, I believe that you're not emo. I know that you're not emo. It was just fun to make fun of you. Lol those voice chats we used to have. And the emotes you've been sending me recently having to do with the song lyrics I had. Yes, well, because of that, everytime I hear that song I now think of you. You're uberly cool. Just stop overreacting about things people sometime might blame you about. I'll miss you.

Kingdom Glory- Well, I don't know if you're going to see this ever, Ian, but I will miss you too. As messed up and freakish as you are, and as much as you make people angry, I'll still miss you . You've made me angry before, but I'll still miss you. You were one of the first people I ever talked to. I'll never forget you.

Sorax- THORAX! You were the first person ever to message me on MSN. God, if I'm ever in like, some class about bugs or something, and somebody says thorax, I swear I'll just start cracking up thinking of you. You're amazing. Lol, remember the drawing you made of me? I'm seriously going to miss you so much. Oh my god, this is so hard to do. Stay cool.

Muffin- Lolllll. I only talked to you a bit, and, uh, you left KHV, but I still am giving you a shoutout. You encouraged me when I was feeling very bad. I wish I could have gotten to know you more. Just stay gold, okay? *corny*

Spitfire- xDDDD. You come up with the best jokes. Well, uh, ask natz about the outcome of my plan. I don't feel like repeating it. Someday we'll make jokes to GX again, I swear. You're funny. PS- I didn't add you to that convo.

Foxxie- UHMAGOD FOXXIE. You're amazing. YES I AM A GIRL! Sorry I never got around to giving you that Xiggy drawing. I'm going to miss talking to you. I used to look up to you so much back in my noob days. Lolll. I'm sure you'll write more hilarious stories. Everytime I hear anything to do with Organization XIII Imma think of you. Foxxiefoxxiefoxxxxie.

Everyone else- If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. And if you'd like to email me, you can reach me at edited . I'm going to be heavily monitered on the computer now, though, so don't expect me to reply all that fast. If I feel like I want to add someone to the shoutouts in the next few days, I'll find a way to get it to somebody. You guys have all been amazing to me. Kh-vids is an amazing place. I love it here. I can't believe I'm going to have to get off permanently now. You guys have all made it an amazing place. I'll miss you all. OH my god, this really sucks. I'm crying. Pretty hard.

Sincerely,

O R A N G E.

PS- I don't really mean to copy Rosey or anything, but I'd like it if a mod could maybe change me back to my noob name, OMGitssRIKU! . I know what Rosey meant- it would feel like I've gone full circle. Well almost. I never got mod. But still.

I'm going to miss you. But I promise that someday, when my restrictions are lifted, when I'm less protected, I will come back. Just stay on here, all of you. I promise you I'll return. I may even be able to come on occasionally when I go to friends houses, as soon as I'm allowed to go to them by my mother.

I miss you guys.

I love you guys.

Goodbye.

2. Spike H E R O

=(
    Aw, man. This sucks. I'm going to miss O R A N G E and her orange-based posts.

3. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

This sucks beyond comprehension. You're one of the best members here Orange =/
    Good god, and to think I was making fun of you on how you hide KHV and MSN from your mom...I knew one of these days something like this would happen. I just got to talk to you recently!
    You'll really be missed Orange.

4. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Probably one of the biggest problems we have when it comes to the internet is not knowing who we are at first glance, and then making dangerous assumptions about others, some true, some not. I haven't known you for very long, O R A N G E, but I've always looked forward to the posts and replies you made on some of my threads. From what I've gathered, I know you're, at the very least, a decent person, very funny, and good to listen to when a laugh is needed. You will be missed here. Good bye, and good luck with your family.

5. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I'm sorry to hear that.... I never spoke much to you or got to know you that well, but you're an alright kid. Try to take care of yourself, dearie. It may be hell now, but I think you'll survive. Oki?

And keep drawing art, I promise I'll take a look at your stuff once you are allowed back again. :>

6. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

O R A N G E...

Oh man. Yet another member forced to leave because of over-protective parents. I am so sorry, girl.

I loved your support in my works when you were here and I consider you as one of my best friends. And seriously, that "50 year old" thing is laughable. Not because it's funny, but because it's really sad that we can't trust anyone's identity online. I guess it's obvious that you're not going to be on for awhile, but it doesn't mean you're gone for good.

Hopefully, your parents will give you some leniency sometime soon in the future. We're going to miss you, but you're smart. You'll find a way to come back...someday. :cryinganime:

7. Mish smiley day!

Well, that sucks. Who's going to talk about oranges 24/7, who's going to try to make the premium colour orange at every chance they get? >:

I however many years time, when your parents loosen up, I'm sure khv will still be where it is today. P: So I don't think this is the last we've seen of O R A N G E.

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Awwwwwwwwwww, Orange! This totally blows! Ok, yeah, we never spoke as much as we could, or i would've liked (you making me work like a dog at times, and saying closing threads is all i'm good for), but i'm sure as hell gonna miss you. You're certainly left an impression on me, and it shall not be soon forgotten.

Perhaps if granted, i'll email you me stories. It would mean a lot if you were able to read them.

Tata for now, Orange!

9. Luka Deafening silence

oh feck this made me sad
    pm me their phone number and i'll spam their mailbox Dx
    no offense but your parents are overcautioning =/
    go to the library computers once in a while so we can talk please
    i have an aim but i never really use it i'll try to be on it as much as possible D=
    i believe this isn't the last time we'll talk so goodbye isn't quite the word
    see ya is propably better ^^

10. Amber PLUR

Aw man... and I was just talking with my IRL friend about how I have a friend named Orange.... I was gonna start a thing of the people who are obsessed with different foods.... :'(

I'm gonna miss you. And when your parents let up and realize we're not 50 year-old pervs, I'll rejoice at your return.

11. SplitOverload Chaser

See ya' babe. Hope for best in life.

12. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Just... no.

>insert a few ****ing words here<

13. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Ode to ORANGE (in the style of ORANGE)

She gave us our daily dose
    Of Vitamin C
    Her avvy with nose
    Morphed with an orange fruity
    Her randomness amused
    Her Posts were fun
    But now you have to excuse
    Her being driven away to that big orange sun
    Oh we'll miss you dearly
    All the laughs and the art
    Even myself
    You have a place in my heart
    So even though now you must say goodbye
    Please try to visit sometime
    There's a tear in my eye
    That must be a sign
    We'll never forget you
    So keep yourself well
    Auf wiedershen, Adieu
    And in happiness dwell.

"Thinking of you where ever you are:

We pray for our sorrows to end
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it's already begun.
    There are many worlds
    but they share the same sky.
    One sky one destiny."​

14. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

*silent among the posts*
    *Sigh* i wish i got a better chance to know orange more, and not in like seeing someone post in a thread know, like actualy getting to know sombody talk.
    This sucks, I F****** hate parents that think every person on the internet is some ******* old man, or old lady who wants F-off with every single member online!!!!!!!!!!
    I just hate it!!!!!!!!! What do they know about us orange? nothing thats what, they never even gave us the chance of a first impression!!
    So instead of meeting your friends they follow this sterotypes of online preditors!!
    Parents don't just need to stop sterotyping people online, no they need to stop sterotyping the world!!!!
    There is a difference between being careful and alert, than being someone who beleives that the hole world has to follow steriotypes!!

Why am i so pissed off??? Becasue my Girlfriend Dinesty X's parents think i am some man hore who is 40 years old man that wants to attack everygirl i see. Even after a month they still sterio tized me!!!
    But not with internet sterio types, oh no, they said that i might get dinesty pregnant, and leave her to raise a child!! What the ****!??!?!?!?!?

Other sterio types that piss me off, 'if they are blond they are dumb'
    who the heck made this on up??? I have met a few dim blonds, but i have also met a few smart ones.
    It is not the color of your skin, or eyes, or wheter you are male female, Homosexual, Hetrosexual, or Biosexual(Ect.). All that matters is your personality and who you are on the inside*starts to shed tears*.
    Do not give into any sterio types people!!! do not give into'oh i am so fat!!!!!! look i am 1 size above the size of the best supermodel!' who gives a s***, some guys don't like them all skinny, some don't like them fat, short, or tall. We all have differnt veiws and beliefs, but that does not mean you sterio types can judge every group ya hear about!!!!!!

Do not judge a book by its cover, whether it be torn, smooth or rough on the outside, all that matters are the words on the inside of it. Goodbye orange we will miss you!
    ~JedininjaZC~

15. Xendran Banned

ill miss you =(
    it was fun talkign to you.

16. Rosey Chaser

I can not tell you how ****** I feel right now because of this.

I feel like its my fault, and omg I feel like ****.

Orange Im so so sorry v.v

17. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

OMFG
    On my way home from school I had a feeling I would see a thread like this...
    I don't know where to start...

Well, I'll miss you. More than you know.
    I loved talking to you. How long has it been? Maybe three or four months? Maybe five?
    Every time I see an Orange I'll think of you.
    I'll miss you and your jokes and plans.
    I'll miss you and your teasing.
    I'll always remember our voice chats and the random shiz we talked about.
    I really have no idea what else to say, so I might as well say this. I love you.​

~I'll miss you~
    ------------
    ---------
    ------
    ---
    --
    -
    <3​

18. Gwen Farewell.

I ****ing hate today's society.

because of the damn stereotype that internet friends are fake, my friend is gone.

We were going to push eachother to the top someday. We were going to make mod together and be there for eachother to share the happiness of it all. But this is so damn infuriating I can't stand it.

Hell, if something like this ever happened to me, I'd never speak again.

19. Rosey Chaser

Im posting this for orange you guys :>

fans4evr (5:44:59 PM): it doesn't all fit in one IM
    fans4evr (5:45:01 PM): hold on
    fans4evr (5:45:02 PM): @ Spike- Thanks. Yeah, I'll miss making them.
    @ Forsaken- Yeahh, it really does. Well, I'll miss you too Forsaken. Email me your stories. I want to still read them.
    @ darkcloud- Yeah, I agree. I hope I do well with my family too.
    @ coco- I'll draw more pictures of sara that look like lawnmowers just for you.
    @ DF -Yeah, I'll miss you too. God this sucks beyond comprehension. I'll miss your stories too. Oh my god. I forgot about that. Crap. Email?
    @ Mish- I hope it isn't years.
    @ Kitty- I'd like it if you emailed me your stories. It means a lot to me that you said that. Thanks.

fans4evr (5:45:15 PM): @ TCO- Yeah, I'll miss you too. I can't really go to the library much, I'm pretty supervised now, but perhaps friends houses and stuff?
    @ Amber- Thanks. It means a lot that you are actually thinking of me irl. I think of you every time I see cookies. *hugs*
    @ Split- Way to be nice and thorough with such a long, heartfelt, tear jerking goodbye. Thanks.
    @ Natz- OH MY GAWD I can't even talk to you this sucks so much. Go get AIM.
    @ Clawtooth- Oh my god I've never talked to you but that made me cry. Twas a wonderful poem. Thanks so much. *squishy hugs*
    @ JedininjaZC- Wow, an essay in my goodbye thread. Thanks. =D. Yeah, I agree with what you're saying. Thanks for caring.
    fans4evr (5:45:25 PM): @ Xendran- You too. Just stop post whoring for premium. Trust me, it's not THAT great.
    @ Rosey- Don't feel like its your fault. I was careless. And I cared too much about getting staff. Wtf that didn't makes sense ._. but anyways...yeah. You have AIM.
    @ GX- I don't even know what to say. I cried. I've been doing a lot of crying lately.
    @ Madi- We were. And OMG I forgot you in my thing, but I remember now, and I want to say I'll miss you so much. Death Note makes me think of you. You got me into it. Madi, you're so amazing. Stay cool. Stay here. I'll come back. And we'll still do it. I promise. Our plan doesn't have to be ruined. I will find a way.

Thanks for all the replies you guys. :]

20. Laurence_Fox Chaser

We didn't speak all that much. I admit that. But we had our moments.
    You were always there with posts that made me smile. Not quite laugh but smile.
    Don't be sad.
    I'm sure we'll meet again someday. Maybe on KHV, maybe on MSN, who is to say.
    Your parents are just looking out for your safety in the end. My Mother used to worry about that until she learned to trust my better judgment. She's seen what goes on here. Isn't that worried.
    Anyway, good luck in life and hopefully we'll meet again.
    I'm keeping you on MSN. Why I don't really know. I don't really delete anyone. Yes I even still have shadowjak on my list though he has me blocked.
    Anyway...good luck.
    And yes the orange color is a tribute to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.