From O R A N G E

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Catch the Rain, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen Farewell.

hehe, as soon as I'm back at dad's I'm getting an AIM.

This doesn't have to be a negative thing, guys. Orange is still right here with us.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Damn, that sucks butt. I almost had to go through that exact same situation... I know how hard it is. We never really did talk, and now with this abrupt leaving I feel kind of bad.

And just because whenever I hear this song I think of your avatar that always freaked me out, here:

"But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself,
    It is best to compose a poem, an honest verse of longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing..
    Don't worry cause now I got your back. And every time you feel like crying,
    I'm gonna try and make you laugh. And if I can't, if it just hurts too bad,
    then we will wait for it to pass and I will keep you company
    through those days so long and black.
    And we'll keep working on the problem we know we'll never solve
    Of Love's uneven remainders, our lives are fractions of a whole.
    But if the world could remain within a frame like a painting on a wall.
    Then I think we would see the beauty.
    Then we would stand staring in awe at our still lives posed like a bowl of oranges,
    like a story told by the fault lines and the soil."

3. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

(current track playing:The Reason - Hoobastank
    ... Well, Orange. This is really depressing. Lol, I liked our conversations they were so cool. And funny, the whole whoresome foursome. XD And you were always there. Acting whorey acting preppy acting bored just like me. And you entertained my nights with lolz and stuff. 3: I really really am going to miss you. And all the funny stuff we joked about. I know you didn't think I was really emo, really, I know most people do it to bug me so I play along. :3 Man. Your awesome and everytime I think whore (which is probebly a bad thing but xD) or oranges I'll think of you.... Aww this feels weird though, cause I think I can't accept the fact that you're gone or unhappy. When I always think Orange, I think ah that happy little peppy blonde whose probebly just browsing on the net. Or is on one of those big MSN convos if it wasn't me starting them or in them. Let's go on MSN and talk to her. I know she'll cheer me up. -sigh-..... I loved those convos ya' know... with Ghetto and Rosey. And this is the truth but everytime I talked to you on MSN on a bad day I was always sure that I would end up happy that night. And I was right. Well, one good thing or else I'd be crying, is I have AIM but now already I've noticed it's not the same. You have to be more secure. Damn I always feared of this happening to me. And I hope your mom one day will accept this. And since you live in Ohio, I know you'll still be very close to me. Come visit Chicago some day. And tell me when you do. God I feel like just adding you in a convo right now........ well, yeah... have fun in life. You own.

Oh my god, and lets not forget rosey and whip! Aww. I'll miss you...............

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

;_; Oh Orange....
    I'm going to miss you soo much.
    I know we didn't talk for a long time but I'm sure happy that I've gotten to known you for just a bit and become friends.
    I can't believe this happening.
    I will miss you soo much and I love you very much.
    I know you will return someday.... and I'll be here ^^ ...well eventually. When I hear you are back.. then I wil come online to see you
    I'm sorry that this has to be good bye.
    I will always keep those convos with you and me in my heart. ^^
    "Wouldn't you like to get away. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name, and their always glad that you came. you want to be where you can see, troubles are all the same, you want to go where everybody knows you name"

Love you lots.

5. Destined Working for WDW

Oh man, what the crap.
    O R A N G E was one of the people that kept this place lively,
    If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have gotten so involved in the Original works section.

Boo to over reacting parents, but i can see where they are coming from.
    I raise a toast to you O R A N G E, for having lived the sweet life here in KHVland.
    May you one day return to grace us in orange script once more.

Here Here.

6. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

OMG, How sad...

That was hilarious... yet sad :(

Dont worry, its not your fault her parents are ignorant. Dont blame yourself.

Yeah, its pretty bad. I was watching a special on profesional gamers on TV when my mom walked in what supprised her the most is that they were not all 300+ lbs, pale as a snowflake, with acne.

I was like "Yeah, its just a stereo type." Sad to say, but I usually lay low when it comes to games.

Even my best friends (since I was 5) who grew up with me playing games made fun of me for being on this site.

If only they could understand. Its like, because this is a website about a game, not a movie, or a book, its bad. I hate it.

Sorry for getting off topic on my rant. I just hate it when someone has to deny themselves because of public opinion of them.

Orange, you will be missed. Too bad I couldnt get to know you better.

7. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

its so sad when stuff like this happens. ohh well nothing to do but wait until she gets back and the site is almost dead haha. ok that was uncalled for sorry.

8. Luka Deafening silence

i think i hate your paretns right now ;~;
    i know i don't know them but if they think they have the right to hate me i think i have the right to hate them too =/​

9. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Omg no! T_T

I'm am very sorry to hear that this happened... You were one of the people I looked up to on this forum... Every time I wrote a poem you'd comment on it... and It'd make me feel so much better about the work... if it weren't for you, I would've probably stopped writing poems and I wouldn't be the writer I am today...

So... I thank you for that... and I hope to see you on here again some day... T_T

10. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

If parents took some time to look at these sites properly instead of judging them instantly, we wouldn't be having this sort of crap D: I blame the media...

I'mma miss you LOADS Orange :3 *Fluffy Hugs*

11. Sexy Sheva Banned

oh
    my
    god NO!!!!!!
    *hugs* Omgosh hun I will truly miss you ="[
    you were truly a nice friend and i hope everything goes okay for you

I'll miss you

12. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

OMG, thanks O R A N G E. Thta peopm was from my heart. I thought that putting Kairi's letter in would be good too. ^_^.​

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

WHAT?! OMG NOT O R A N G E!!NO SHE SIMPLY CAN'T LEAVE!

Well I can see why parents would do that. Someone hurt her feelings so bad over the internet that she cried. I can't beleive that someone would do that. Let's hope that poor O R A N G E can come back in the near future! But really, who said we were all 50 year olds anyways? Isn't it suspicious that some of the people on here don't use cuss words or talk about sex and such? What I mean is that there is enough proof for me to see that no one on here is 50 yet!

All in all

I WILL MISS O R A N G E

14. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Oh, you sweet girl.. ;.; Typos = comedy, heh..

Quoted for truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.