Full English Cast of 'Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Back Cover' Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

With 'Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue' having recently been released in Japan, some early English copies of the game appear to have been leaked. YouTube user Cyberman65 has posted the full English version of the Back Cover cinematic, and with the leak, we got information on who voices who in it, confirming previous scoops made in the past year regarding certain voice actors, including Michael Johnston as Ephemer, Karissa Lee Staples as Invi, and Kevin G. Quinn as Gula. The full list can be viewed below:

Max Mittelman - Luxu
    Karissa Lee Staples - Invi
    Matthew Mercer - Ira
    Travis Willingham - Aced
    Isabela Moner - Ava
    Kevin G. Quinn - Gula
    Michael Johnston - Ephemer
    Lara Jill Miller - Chirithy
    Ray Chase - Master of Masters
    Source: KHInsider

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 12, 2017.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      noctis confirmed for kh
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I see that there's a leak of the cinematic, immediately go to youtube to find the video, and can't find it anywhere....no fair
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Some fun facts about the cast (other roles you may have seen/heard them in)

Max Mittleman- Saitama (One-Punch Man)
      Karissa Lee Staples- (upcoming movie: Wrong Swipe)
      Matthew Mercer- Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil Damnation and the upcoming RE Vendetta)
      Travis Willingham- Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood)
      Isabela Moner- CJ (lead in 100 Things to Do Before HS (Nickelodeon))
      Kevin G. Quinn- Xander (Bunk'd (Disney channel)), (American Idol season 12)
      Michael Johnston- Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria), Corey (Teen Wolf)
      Lara Jill Miller- Kari (Digimon Adventure)
      Ray Chase- Noctis (FFXV), Howzer (7 Deadly Sins)
    4. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Travis Willingham - called it! Also called Matthew Mercer. Kinda. My exact words were that he sounds like every anime protagonist ever, so... close enough. Entirely unfamiliar with all the others... but, seeing as they're Kingdom Hearts cast members now, I guess I have to familiarize myself with their work. I'm obsessive like that.

Still, I can't believe I was only kinda sure that was Matthew Mercer. Voice actors have become a lot harder to recognize ever since the anime boom. I can pick a voice actor who was big in the 90s out of the crowd no problem, but a lot of the newer ones just disguise themselves perfectly. Then again, I suppose that's their job.
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      Nice casting line up. They aren't too well known, which is something I like.
    6. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      TRAVIS AND MATT. I"M LEGIT AM SO EXCITED

Two of my FAVORITE voice actors are now part of KH and honestly, I couldn't be happier.

Also hey Noctis is here. That's awesome.
    7. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'd like to point out that after watching the whole thing last night, the voices fit perfectly for each character. In fact, that Master of Masters probably has the best voice actor of them all