Full TGS 2018 KH3 Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As promised after the release of last week's trailer, a new extended version was released showing more of the Big Hero 6 world as well as the rest of the worlds that have been announced so far. Check it out below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Well, looks like people are going to get Demyx back, or at least his Somebody of Demyx. This trailer felt completely different from previous ones though, the scenes had a much different impact.

And can I just say how glad I am that we'll be fighting Davy Jones?
    2. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      This is without a doubt the best KH trailer for me. I'm super excited. Gonna have to re-watch the trailer a few times or watch a break down of it to really understand everything going on in the trailer. XD (and super hyped at what looked like Roxas at the end though that keyblade.. hm...)
    3. LadyAzura
      LadyAzura
      Can we talk about the fact that Keyblade Hero 3 exists now?? xD But I do have to say, this trailer threw me for a loop. There was some parts in the trailer that I was not expecting. Though not excited about Demyx but that's my own opinion xD I'm very curious as to when Square is going to release their next trailer. I needs to knows about my precious kids QnQ