General Pokemon Discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Allstargamer, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

2. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I heard about that!

I recently got back into the games.
    And reading people's stories of losing pokémon reminded me of a time when I set my cousin's Aerodactyle(I have no idea if I spelled that right) free...he told me I could, then he got really mad...

3. Aura Goddess

Pikachu,Charmander,and Charizard(not really sure how to spell it).I always liked those three.I liked more but can't remember they're names at the moment.

4. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Squirtle, Charmander, totodile, and cyndaquil. If we're talking about final evolutions, then either charizard or blastoise.

5. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Really, the starter Pokemon arent among my faves...

When I start I always choose the fire Pokemon, becasue I always have a grass/water/electric pokemon decided that I want to catch and train. Since I dont like many fire pokemon, I choose one as a stater instead, so that I still have one, and a good one.

If I chose a fave tho...it'd be...Squirtle or Mudkip or Chimchar!

6. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

:( I've only seen about ten episodes of the show... Too bad that it sounds like the show became really bad...

Is there a possibilty of a new generation of Pokemon? Is the series still going?

By the sound of it, Pokemon needs get a new generation, series improvements, and take the world by storm again!

Best Pokemon: Luxray! Zapdos! Infernape! Lapras! Gyarados! Alakazam! Dusknoir! Glaceon!!

I wish I could have a team of those eight!!

7. Sara Tea Drinker

Favorites: Charizard, Lugia, Growlithe/Arcanine, Ponyta/Rapidash, Eevee/Evolutions, and Lapras.

Yes, I love fire types. Anyway, for rivals I liked G/S/C's rival, Gary was good, but the rival for the second generation just had a little something extra. He was mean, rude, and stole his first pokemon.

8. Shift Chaser

And his fourth,but Gary Stalks you,he loves you,and he's the only Rival thatbecomes a Champion.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It beats trainin' a Dratini from the start. Man, those thin's can be hard to catch n' sure take a while to train.

10. Azure Flame Banned

Most of this is true, not sure about the him loving you part, though. Everyone else comes close, except the one in Diamond/Pearl. Wally makes it to the end of Victory road, while the Rival in Gold/Silver/Crystal makes it to Indigo Platou. But Gary is the only one who's made it to the top.

I thought that the hardest battle ever was against Ash in Gold/Silver/Crystal. I liked how you could go to Kanto and fight the original Gym Leaders and then fight Ash. They should do something like that in the next generation, which I know there will be. Just have it so you could go back to the other lands and fight previous Gym leaders for a chance to go against one of the main characters from previous generations. Like they should have Ash will all his pokemon lvl 100, that would be tough!

11. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

yea, i liked fighting ash and his level 80s, but i don't get why he starts with his favorite, pikachu (isn't it like 90 or something). :\

when i battled him in my gold his name was 'Red', not Ash...i think i named my guy Ash. xD​

12. Azure Flame Banned

Yeah, they called Ash Red and Gary Blue, because of the previous generation. If only there had been a way to transfer the names you gave them in the first generation to the second generation that would be cool!

13. Shift Chaser

You know,if someone is your Rival soon they will best your best friend,that's what i meant.
    And yeah,i would love ot go to Hoen and Kanto again.
    And if i could choose which person to start the game it would be even better,i really loved playing as Leaf,Red/Ash and Brendan.
    Just to show off.
    I remember my Espeon killed it with one hit,poor Pikachu,if it was a Raichu it would have at least a second chance.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

If I remember well (which I don't) wasn't the original Red/Blue before the anime? So aren't Red and Blue different, I mean I even had a few issues of the Pokemon manga from a christmas when I was a kid and it was a different story from the anime more like the game but with a few added extras and differences.

15. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

What yalls favorite Eevee evolution? Mines
    Vaporeon! She owns everyone!

16. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Jolteon since that helped me out a million times on Red

17. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Leafeon pwns all of them... well except for glaceon and flareon I guess XD​

18. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Jolteon good when it comes to Speed and SP.ATK. Leafeon good with both Speed and Attack. But with my Vaporeon that knows Blizzard, Mirror Coat and its high SP.DEF (plus Focus Sash just in case) she awesome!

19. Azure Flame Banned

Yeah. Then they came out with Yellow which was supposed to be similar to the anime.

20. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

oh, i thought yellow version was the first pokemon game, didn't it sell a sh*t load of them the first year, or something? xD

(I still have mine...from my cousin :P)

of course it was similar xP​