Get out of my head!

Discussion in 'Music' started by 61, Oct 28, 2013.

1. 61 No. B

I have this problem where I always seem to have a song stuck in my head. This makes it hard to do things like reading.

Anyone else frequently have a song stuck in their head? And by frequently I mean like always.

Any advice for people on how to solve this problem?

What song is stuck in your head now?

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

As soon as I read that title "Get Out Alive" by Three Days Grace popped in my head (thaaaaaanks). It's one of the songs that get stuck in my head. That and "Monster" by Skillet.

The way that I get it out of my head is just watch something, read (like you said), listen to other music on Pandora Radio, or just let it play over and over in my head till my brain gets tired of it and turns on something else or just turns it off all together. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Some songs just stick to you like glue and are hard to get off.

3. 61 No. B

I really, really dislike this song. My mom and sister used to play it all the time and it would get stuck in my head. That repetitive chorus is awful to have stuck in your head.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

There is always at least one song, and it always ranges between being a song I like, and being a song I hate. Right now, it's a song I hate. I have had Thrift Shop stuck in my head ALL DAY. It's just... why? WHY?

I blame the internet for this.

It's funny though because I can get songs stuck in my head while listening to a completely different song. Like, I'll be listening to... Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and then somewhere in my head I will switch to Some Nights by F.U.N.

I don't get it.

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

It kinda depends on my mood. When I'm Happy, "500 Miles" is the first song that I think of, then I want to get hyper, I listen to" Nine Thou (Superstar Remix)" When I'm angry, any dark and sinister song.

But for some reason, Best Song Ever is still stuck in my head.

6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

It used to happen to me all the time when i was a teen, not sure why, mainly while studying or reading in general as you say. Songs would get stuck in my head for days.. I know how it feels. Funny enough this hasn't happened to me in years, at least since the very first season of Glee. What i used to do in desperate attempts to get rid of a song out of my head was either listen to that particular song repeadetly or stop listening to music alltogether for days.