Dream Drop Distance Getting LP faster

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Iskandar, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ok, so I just started a new game on my game, and the thought crossed my mind if there was any easier way to get a bunch of LP. I know that touching the spirit with your stylus gets you practically nothing and you get nowhere quickly, and using food might work somewhat but they still take a while to eat the food, and that's limit, the balloon game somewhat works, but it's not really fast per-se, and attacking a bunch of enemies just gets tedious.

So is there any fast way? Or am I stuck just doing basically what I listed? Because there are commands on some spirits I have that I want to get quickly, but at the same time I don't want to use the spirits themselves, so I want to get through them quickly.

2. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Water barrels work decently for me. I get quite a bit each time.

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

If you want to have lots of LP, Water Barrels are the best in my opinion.

4. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Water Barrels and ONLY Water barrels :P.
    it took me ages to figure that out, and idk why. i can easily almost max out a Dream eater just from the minigames, with the exception of course of the link requirements for some of the attacks.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Apparently, feeding them works better than Water Barrels. Best results when they're sparkling, which if I'm not mistaken requires petting them for a bit.

Though yeah if you have the resources Water Barrels are a great source of LP as well.