Getting older

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Wulphie!, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

This site has been my home for a little over a year now, and I'm getting older and I realized I can't relate to mush here anymore.
    I might come on rarely, but only once in a blue moon. So, I have some goodbyes I'd like to say.
    Ms.Scarlet- You were one of the first friends I made on this site, when I had only first come here as Rinoa. I'll always remember you as the best and closest friend I made here. I do hope our paths cross one day.<3
    Xephos- What can I say? You were also one of my first and best friends here. I'll never forget you!:3
    Destiny's Force- You were always so great and I looked up to you as the greatest fic writer ever. Keep on writing, and I know you'll be great one day. :D
    To anyone else I missed, I'm sorry, and I'll never forget anyone here. I do hope sometime in the future, I get to meet you all again someday.
    *EDIT*
    Someone I missed in my goodbyes:
    Renegade(or whatever your username could be now, oh whatever you know who you are)- You were one of the funniest members I met on here. I'll always remember you. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, I guess I'm ending up like my brother "The Great" Hero Form.
    My time here was pretty short, I never made it to my 1,000'th post and a lot of other stuff like that....
    To every friend I've met here...
    [MARQUEE]Farewell[/MARQUEE]

for now.......

2. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

oh, i dont get to meet you i think. :(

3. Juicy Chaser

Awwww Rinoa :glomp:

I am not kidding I have small tears in my eyes D:
    You were one of my first friends on this site, and Im totally gonna miss you ):
    We used to have endless pm chats, well, we basically know a lot about one anothers lives <3

Im honored to be first one that list up there xP

Just remember; you'll never be too old for this site, you're welcome back anytime you want <3
    Nyaaah it feels like Ive watched you grow up xD

Our paths will cross someday again, I promise :3

~ ObsessedWithSora

4. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

To be honest, I only come here these days for the fanservice. :sweat:

But seriously, if you're ever around, send me a PM or VM. We'll have lunch. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.