Ghosts and hanuted places/objects

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Splodge, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Do you believe in ghosts? I find that question hard to answer myself, how do you explain paranormal activities happening?(no pun intended) Do you believe in haunted areas? How do you explain that Overtoun Bridge?(50 dogs have leapt to their deaths) How do you explain cold spots? And why, even when the streets are well lit and you are alone, do you feel like you are are being watched?

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not sure what to say of this. I think I sort of believe in them, but at the same time don't. (does that make any sense?) I don't deny their existence, but at the same time I don't acknowledge them as real. As for the well lit street thing, I think you can put that under paranoia. (or a really good stalker)

3. 61 No. B

I'm pretty sure there's a thread like this somewhere else but I'll go a head and answer here as well.

I have never experienced anything with the paranormal as some have claimed to, but that doesn't mean that I deny that they could exist. I'm pretty much neutral on the matter of them existing.

However I get really annoyed when people will come into school and talk to their friends about how they saw a ghost last night and it did this and that and whatever. They talk about it like it's the most casual **** in the world, and they all take it seriously.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I don't believe in anything I haven't seen with my own eyes.