GIRL TOPIC: Problems being flat chested

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by venster, Apr 20, 2012.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Warning: some ranting
    I'm 20 right now and I feel like the whole world revolves around girls with nice breast. I'm only a size a34 , just REALLY small. I just get so bugged when girls with B's are all like "omg, i don't have much boobs." No offense, I kinda just want to punch them!

I have a boyfriend and he seems ok with them, but I feel so bad I can't be sexy for him. I can't wear things like lingerie or nice dresses, cause they require cleavage, which I don't have. Most petite dresses I've seen are pretty bad, btw.

I saw some topics around KH-vids about breast and all the guys are all saying how great they are and are like a gift from heaven. I just get depressed whenever I see things like this. Actually this applies to all over the internet, it just seems like guys just want boobies, or wont even talk/pay attention to you unless you got some.

I just....don't feel beautiful and I don't know what to do about it. I am NOT doing any breast implants because I hate the thought of artificial things in my body. (unless it's to save my life, but that's a different matter)

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Well bigger breast aren't so great. I'm actually the opposite of you. I mean, I'm 20 too and I have 'large' breasts. I alway get taunted for them and they make me feel really uncomfortable. I would love to have smaller ones without sugery. And I'm sure you look beautiful and you have a boyfriend who appreciates you for who you are, boobs or not. That's all that really matters. I'm sure you're sexy too (not to sound weird). You just have to learn to live with what you were given.

My cousin has small breast and she's happy. She's had far more guys after her simply for her personality. It's all you ever need for good guys and not dogs (no offense) who want the big deal. I mean, I've hardly had any guys. So just cheer up. =^^=

I hope that helps at all. It's really late/early for me.

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

What do you mean by taunted? o_o

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

People keep pointing them out. Touching them. Saying I should flash everyone because I apparently have the biggest which isn't true. Quite bothersome.

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

wtf. D= such perverts... =.=

6. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, yes. And I'm sure you don't want a bunch of perverts crowding around you. So you should be happy you're not stuck with larger breasts.

7. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay, I know I'm a guy and all but here's just my two cents. It doesn't matter how big your breasts are, personality should be what counts. I rather take a girl with a good personality rather than have a nice breast sized girl that would just nag, aggravate, anger, infuriate, rage, pester, taunt, and any other word to describe it. But yeah, don't get depressed or anything over that it's really not important I mean yeah to a woman appearance is everything I suppose but to me I just want a good personality, I want a relationship that's gonna last through positive means not negative. So yeah that's just my two cents on this topic. *Gets Reflega ready just in case lol*

8. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

If only more guys where like you.

On topic, you can be sexy with how you are, I'm sure there are sexy things for you to wear for your body side, and some people prefer smaller breasts , me being one of them, but like supersonic14 said, I'm more about the personality and it sounds like your boyfriend is too.

9. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

As a guy, to be honest, lingerie and general sexiness can be better displayed through attitude, personality and confidence better then the size of them.
    I'd prefer the allure and temptation of it, it's something I find more arousing then simply having them there.

I personally prefer a breast size that I can notice, something in the middle, something average sized I suppose. Not really thought about it.
    But I doubt breast size will ever factor into any relationship I wish to pursue with people.

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I think the other guys basically said what I'm going to say, but I might as well just say it in my own words. A breast size doesn't matter too much. To those that it does matter to, they're just perverts who probably won't get too far in the game of life. It's a person's personality that makes them attractive to me. It's how much I can get along with them and feel like I am their friend. A girl could be beautiful (as which society dictates as beautiful) on the outside, but I will be completely repulsed by her if she has a terrible personality.

And you shouldn't worry about your boyfriend. If he doesn't mind, he really doesn't mind. You should just be yourself and be happy with what you have. That's what he probably finds attractive and "sexy" about you.

I actually prefer smaller breasts than "large" sized ones. In all honesty, I'm not quite sure why I do; my brain just finds that better looking I guess.

11. Aura Goddess

There's nothing wrong with having a small chest. I have a small chest, and yes, I do wish I was a size C or a B, but they will grow. I've been told eating onion helps make them grow but I won't even try that since I hate onion. Pretty much what the guys said, in order for a woman to be sexy, she must be comfortable in her own body. It's the confidence and attitude a woman has that can make a man think she is sexy. They will grow. Whether it's as you age or as soon as you have kids. Having children will make them grow, my mom told me this since she apparently was kind of small too before she had my brothers and I.

It doesn't sound like your boyfriend really cares about what size your breasts are. If he doesn't complain about it, then he's happy. I can understand why you can feel bad because I tend to feel the same way with who I'm dating right now. Just give it some time. They'll grow. Just be confident with who you are.

12. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. To some, breast size does matter. Does it matter to me? Not necessarily. But I would be a liar if I said that I didn't like seeing my ex naked, carrying around two C cup airbags, so to speak. Because, even though the guys here are trying to sound noble, and I'm not saying they don't mean what they are saying - Boobs can be fun.

But as far as you worrying about your boyfriend, which I think is one of the major issues, what you should do is tell him. I'm going to assume you haven't, because you said he doesn't seem to care. If he's a good boyfriend and person, he will tell you that it doesn't matter to him. In addition, I think it would make him happy knowing that you want to be sexy for him. He won't like the fact that you feel you're unable to, necessarily, because you are probably able to. What he will enjoy the fact that you tell him. I would, at least. Just talk to him about it, and he will try to prove to you that you are sexy. (Well, that's what I would do, haha) If he tells you it does matter, then kick him in the balls and end the relationship.

13. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

If I were straight I would totally like flat chest girls. Some girls actually prefer to have smaller breast to lose some attention. My friend literally trips a lot and has an unbalanced body because of hers. If your boyfriend is ok with them why worry so much? As for the "Gift from Heaven" comment, most of them are perverts (no offence) =__=
    Btw, I agree what Rem is saying :)

14. Misty gimme kiss

Everyone has insecurities with their bodies. The thing is, yours are often more visible to you simply because they are yours. If someone, for example, was displeased with the size of their nose, they would (often) fixate on it and not be able to get it out of their head. But, chances are, most people are not going to look at their nose. Passersby are too wrapped up in their own lives and worrying about their own "imperfections" to really stare at yours.

As others have said, if your boyfriend says (or appears to be) happy with how things are, I doubt he would lie to you. While physical attraction/appearance is a major factor--it'd be naive to say it's not--love can transcend the physical. And, on a similar note, different people have different turn-ons (and turn-offs). There are some people out there that find flat-chested chicks genuinely attractive! And if your boyfriend is one of those people, lucky you for finding him. :]

In terms of growing more comfortable with it yourself, that's more difficult. What it really comes down to is accepting that people come in all different shapes and sizes, and none are inherently "better" than another. Some parts of you might not quite fall into the "average," but that's part of what makes you unique and special. And if you really do want to expand them a bit, you could always try for bras with some padding etc.

15. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

I've always had more friends that were girls then guys. Some of them have huge boobs, and hate them. They've got back problems, and are always having to make sure they wear clothes that arent too revealing, and are constantly attracting the pervs, or dogs, whichever you wanna call them. We can't even go out to a hookah lounge without some boozed up ******* wandering over trying to talk to them.

To me, looks are a plus, And having a nice body is great. But big boobs don't always mean that. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and as Kong as you have good hygiene, and present yourself in a way that is true to yourself, you'll be just fine.

A good personality is a lot harder to fade away then looks are. If I'm to be stuck with someone for the rest of my life, I'd prefer someone I can get a long with then someone who looks good.

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

My two cents; probably not worth much given the amount of replies, haha.

I want a flat chest, or something smaller than what I have because mine just jiggle way too much for my tastes. And currently, I have martial arts training. It's not exactly a good feeling when you feel two weights on your chest jiggling about because of physics. I sometimes wish I could just cut them off, but I might just bleed to the extent of needing blood transplant. oAo

But I kinda learned that I shouldn't just be sitting around going, "Oh, I wish I had smaller bewbs..." because I don't, and I've gotta work with that. You should too. I mean, it's okay to rant every now and then, but just remember to be happy with what you have. And yeah, it's not all that when you have big boobs. I'm sorta pointed out in school too for having such as [tableflip] moshi said, though not as often. While to a guy, boobs are fun and all, it's not an important part of the relationship. Any guy who says that boobs are important in a relationship aren't even worth the boobs they are asking for. It's just a bonus and that's that.

Besides, it's sorta like a fad for me; this whole boobs thing. I don't know when, but one of these days, flat chested people would become desirable. I mean, I'm already starting to see hints of that in modern society; size 0's and all that, not that I'm saying you should go out of your way to achieve skinniness. I'm just saying that flat chested people will become desirable one day, and that day seems to be coming pretty quickly imo.

Anything else I would have said have already been said by the people before me. Just don't think too much about it. This isn't something you should be too worked up about; just live~

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I find this thread to be, for lack of a better word, stupid.

There are no problems with being flat-chested, and there are no problems with having large breasts [except for the back pain]. There are only downsides, and for every downside, there's an upside. You can't just automatically assume that all people like big breasts, some men and women prefer small chests, as I myself prefer smaller chested girls because I find it adorable.

If you think about it, it's more of a self-esteem thing, but I suppose that was obvious. There are ways to solve your problems - as already said, there's a sort of surgery that could be involved. But you don't want anything synthetic on your body, you say? Then there's really only one thing to do - work on your self-confidence. Learn to love your body. I mean, I don't completely love mine, but I've come to see how someone could, I mean, I've got a really nice and shapely figure. I don't pay attention much to my breasts, but I do love them.

Really, learning to love your body is the only way you're going to solve your problem here.

18. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well, like Saxima mentioned I think the first thing you need to work on is confidence. It's difficult, but everyone can do it with a little encouragement :3

Also, a very important point in all of this is that you actually have a boyfriend. That means there's things about you he loves enough to want to be in a relationship with you, you should cherish those aspects instead of letting your breast size get you down.

And actually if you feel like wearing lingerie and dressing up for your boyfriend a small breast size shouldn't stop you. Lingerie, at affordable prices, is very much available to girls with a small breast size. I even dare say it's much easier for girls with smaller bust to find lingerie than for girls with larger busts, whenever I go shopping all I see is lingerie for petite girls. Now, I know you're worried that you might need cleavage to pull off these things - not to worry - a good push up bra will solve all your problems. Also, your boyfriend already knows how your natural breasts look, so it's not really unfair to him to use push up. I really recommend talking to the store clerks about what bra to get etc, you'd be surprised how much a person can know about lingerie.

So yeah, main point is to be comfortable in your own skin, but if you feel like dressing up that's also very much possible. (:

19. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I agree with this entire post. I think the problem also lies with comparing yourself to other girls. It's hard to feel beautiful when you're comparing your breasts to the entire female population's. The truth of the matter is that if someone really loves you they're not going to care about your boobs. Anyways you can look sexy without having huge breasts. I also don't think that it's practical to say that you can't wear dresses because of your breast size. I mean just look at Kiera Knightley:
    [​IMG]

The human body is a beautiful thing, and I don't think it's beauty is that easily defined. I just think you need a confidence boost. Believe that you're beautiful, and don't care about society's judgmental ideals. If you want to look nice, this shouldn't stop you!

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

The thing is, we always end up wanting what we don't have. I have big breasts, and I honestly which I just had none. My friends wish we could switch chests and I wish I could switch heights.

We're all blessed. We're alive and well.
    Saxima and Princess Belle is spot on, learn to love your body. Without it, you'd obviously not be in this world. If you're not comfortable with it, I'm afraid you just have to learn to be.

As to not sound repetitive, I'm just going to add a couple things.
    Like I said, no comfortable? Learn to be. Surgery isn't the answer for some, not most but some. You can just wear push up or wonder bras that enhance what you already have. My sister is the same size and she looks like a B-cup when she wears those. And I've seen bras with excessive padding in them but it looks natural and stuff. Personally, I wear minimizers often, just to try and compensate. But really, by the end of the day. I don't let it bother me much. Just focus more on what's happening with the people you love and stay healthy and stuff. That's much more important.